• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confession: I really like True and Gold by Spandeau Ballet

Shove that up your arse.

The Lerner problem

Sack Lambert, the replacement improves the team so the value of the club is increased
Sack Lambert, the replacement does even worse, Villa get relegated and value plummets
Keep Lambert, value of club slowly deteriorates
Keep Lambert, Villa get relegated, value plummets
Accept whatever bid is on the table, as you clearly value the club more than the market does

Its a tough one. Any of the first 4 possibilities could easily happen.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
the fuck

1cyH2Dn.png

EDIT:

This much is trueee, this much is true hue hue, i know i know i know this much is trueeee

Salvadora

The Lerner problem

Sack Lambert, the replacement improves the team so the value of the club is increased
Sack Lambert, the replacement does even worse, Villa get relegated and value plummets
Keep Lambert, value of club slowly deteriorates
Keep Lambert, Villa get relegated, value plummets
Accept whatever bid is on the table, as you clearly value the club more than the market does

Its a tough one. Any of the first 4 possibilities could easily happen.
There is no other choice than to sack Lambert.

His position is untenable regardless of how his successor does.

Barzul

Man if we get the right players back and a lucky QF draw. CL might be a possibility. I mean Chelsea did it in their shit year.

There is no other choice than to sack Lambert.

His position is untenable regardless of how his successor does.

Depends how much it would cost to sack him. Lerner doesn't want to spend much on a move that definitely has no partial refund down the line, as happens when you sell a player you've bought previously.

If they can make the finances work, I'd get rid of him in a shot. Sometimes its obvious that things aren't going to get much better imminently, and Villa will get relegated if they don't. Lambert's battleship is armed with peashooters, and he's navigating it straight over a waterfall

scabro

i'd say if we beat Monaco, which is very doable, and got a good qf draw, semi-finals is a real possbility.

From there shit gets hairy unless things REALLY fall into place for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom