• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Fucking brilliant.

Winning mentality.

Trajectory withstands the hurricane.

Battleship soars.

Ibe and Emre are first mates.

Screw turned.

OneTwoTee

Banned
Fucking hell this NBC coverage

Balotelli MotM
Zh1RrNj.png

RiggyRob

2nd - Man City - 49
3rd - Southampton - 45
4th - Arsenal - 45
5th - Man Utd - 44
6th - Tottenham - 43
7th - Liverpool - 42

Maaan that's close. Plus if City fail to win against Stoke and Man Utd and Southampton win, they'll need to be watching their backs, never mind trying to catch up to Chelsea.

Draw would have been best but really needed Spurs to drop some points, so good result for us.

Fucking have to be beat Burnley, surely. We can't be that bad.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We looked tired today, Eriksen in particular was knackered from the first minute.

The derby took a lot out of us.

Fergie

Banned
2nd - Man City - 49
3rd - Southampton - 45
4th - Arsenal - 45
5th - Man Utd - 44
6th - Tottenham - 43
7th - Liverpool - 42

Maaan that's close. Plus if City fail to win against Stoke and Man Utd and Southampton win, they'll need to be watching their backs, never mind trying to catch up to Chelsea.
Getting tight. No fucking about.

Dig deep LVG.

FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES

THE DREAM IS JUST ABOUT ALIVE

Spurs are quality. Lovren was actually good :O

Can is fucking great. Hard to believe he's so young. Lallana and Ibe so good. And Balotelli. Fucking Balotelli. Holy shit. Nearly missed it like, but I'll fucking take that everyday.

Unlucky SpursGAF, you guys will be right in the mix come May imo. Dembele really needs to start contributing in the final third, he's smooth as fuck on the ball but it all comes 35 yards from goal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2nd - Man City - 49
3rd - Southampton - 45
4th - Arsenal - 45
5th - Man Utd - 44
6th - Tottenham - 43
7th - Liverpool - 42

I've gotta say, with Sturridge back, Liverpool are starting too look quite formidable now. I feel like they could pull it off

jesalr

Didn't deserve to win, a draw might have been fair but I can't argue with the loss too much. So many mistakes all over the park. Constantly handing them dangerous possession from the off.

We looked tired for the first time in a very long time. A week of rest will do us some good.

3 points from the last 2 games is still decent, and we're absolutely still in this.

We looked tired today, Eriksen in particular was knackered from the first minute.

Mason, Bentaleb and Rose were poor today, too many stray passes.

Disappointing result because Liverpool didn't play like they have in recent games and if we were sharper on the ball tonight I think we would have been ok. Everytime we play them it seems to bring the worst out of our defensive players.

West Ham at home next....not an easy game to bounce back with.

K1LLER7

Take that.

Win tomorrow, go 5 ahead of liverpool and 4 ahead of spurs.

Then we get Southampton vs Liverpool with somebody dropping points again.

Clegg

Draw would have been best but really needed Spurs to drop some points, so good result for us.

Fucking have to be beat Burnley, surely. We can't be that bad.
I've yet to see us play well in successive games this season. Hopefully we click before tg end of the season.

Great result, but we looked a lot shakier than in recent weeks I thought.

Spurs are the first team in a while to basically plant 3 players against the back 3 . Then it becomes a game of mopping up danger before solid possession gets to the edge of our box, and we can't really do that without Lucas unless we bring the wingbacks infield and sacrifice their attacking game.

near

Gold Member
3 very sloppy goals to concede annoyed by Rose display. I don't think Dier was responsible for the Balo goal, the ball shouldn't have made it into our box that easy.

King_Moc

Banned
Spurs are the first team in a while to basically plant 3 players against the back 3 . Then it becomes a game of mopping up danger before solid possession gets to the edge of our box, and we can't really do that without Lucas unless we bring the wingbacks infield and sacrifice their attacking game.

Yep, we'll miss the little guy. Why we don;t have two DM's is beyond me. Can't Can do it?

RiggyRob

If Tottenham get 5th and win Europe league, where does their Champions League spot come from?

They give an extra spot to the winners of the Europa League if they don't finish in the top 4. So potentially 5 of Chelsea, Man City, Southampton, Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool and Everton (pfft) could be in the CL next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom