• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Can we have new FBs please, Bungie?

If we want to make the left side more solid then we have Davies for that. Rose is a much better attacking player and that is what Poch wants but sometimes we need to be solid first. Having a tired Eriksen in front of him didn't help.

Walker is fine, he might look like a dunce sometimes but no danger came from his side, Coutinho and Moreno did nothing. As a team we were just a bit loose tonight, I didn't feel like we were ever in control.

GQman2121

Banned

DisfiguredPertinentChamois.gif

This is kind of tragic

Comparing fixtures lists when all the teams are pretty patchy

Calling desperation when you're 5 points off the pace

I thought we'd never be a part of this club :(

Esch

Banned
For the record I don't think Liverpool will make it. But with UTD playing like complete shit and Arsenal trying to play defend football. Not sure why Southampton and Spurs are being discounted. Smells like desperation really.

relax, we went back to 'tentatively pass the ball around for a minute in their final 3rd and then lose possession' football today.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The top scorers in 2015 across the top five European leagues are Lionel Messi and Harry Kane (8 each).

He's going to carry us to
fifth

scabro

counting out spurs isnt desperation

it has been the standard for years. every day is a new day but lads its tottenham >_>

southampton though

those motherfuckers

Wilbur

Banned
This is kind of tragic

Comparing fixtures lists when all the teams are pretty patchy

Calling desperation when you're 5 points off the pace

I thought we'd never be a part of this club :(

When Fergie left all bets were off

I wouldnt be surprised if we get relegated this season

FuturusX

Love Liverpool to make it but I know we are on the outside looking in a bit. But max respect to Spurs if our challenge dies I hope they push on and do it.

And I'm going to be gutted if Southampton don't make it. Liverpool, Southampton and Spurs the form teams!

5 points is not a lot. It's basically 3 draws or 2 losses, with 13 games yet to be played!

It's not a lot...but it's hardly desperation to point to a 5 point deficit. It's still 5 points, I think we went 10 clear of Liverpool when we won at OT, that was about 9/10 games ago, so you've cut the deficit since then.

At the same time, you can't simply look at the fixtures and think they are favourable for any one team as thought it means that much because points have been dropped here there and everywhere and it'll be the same from here on in with plenty of games between these teams to come. You can't really point towards any outcome with any certainty.

Scum

If we want to make the left side more solid then we have Davies for that. Rose is a much better attacking player and that is what Poch wants but sometimes we need to be solid first. Having a tired Eriksen in front of him didn't help.

Walker is fine, he might look like a dunce sometimes but no danger came from his side, Coutinho and Moreno did nothing. As a team we were just a bit loose tonight, I didn't feel like we were ever in control.

He's going to carry us to
fifth

The break has come at a good time. At least the lads will have a weekend's rest. All I wanted this season and many seasons beyond was some good football, 5th/6th place, a good bit of consistency and a manager beyond Oct/Nov.

Arnie

Phil Neville and David Moyes are two of my favourite people in football.

The thought of them on the same coaching staff is fucking killing me.

FuturusX

The break has come at a good time. At least the lads will have a weekend's rest. All I wanted this season and many seasons beyond was some good football, 5th/6th place, a good bit of consistency and a manager beyond Oct/Nov.

Don't worry. Trust me. LVG and Arsene are running scared. Spurs, Liverpool and Southampton are on the rise!

And with the money UTD have spent 5th is going to be a shocker!

Esch

Banned
you really made it, 3sixty.

people doing their hardest to pretend your club can't do it

like that fat kid on the team who keeps losing weight and running better mile times every week

Wilbur

Banned
I honestly have no idea who is going to make CL.

Arsenal and one of the other four. Always Arsenal.

Would count Spurs out just because Spurs lol

Saints are the little horses

United are the old mares

Liverpool the unicorns

Citeh the struggling stallions

Tc91

Did you watch that behind the scenes thing about Moyes at Soceidad?

Quite short but pretty good. Moyes going into the kitchen made me laugh "What have we got today Jonny? What else you got, fish? Paella? Look there's the Paella get that out for em"

dos tres quatro times.
dnaO1RN.png

OneTwoTee

Banned

There should be a sitcom with the two of them sharing a flat.

Moyes steals everyone's crisps

Neville just stares at a kettle and jar of nescafe gold for half of the first season.

L1NETT

I hope Billy Knott does Jordi Gomez this weekend. What a disgraceful footballer he is.

gary liddle will tear his ligaments a new one don't worry

if not parky will spear him from his technical area

but fat chance he'll play right? Gus might wheel the bridcutt out?

slider

Southampton and then Spurs. Both away.

Come on, Sam. You wanna be England manager, right?

We'll be lucky to get a point out of those two. Fuck.

Hixx

gary liddle will tear his ligaments a new one don't worry

if not parky will spear him from his technical area

but fat chance he'll play right? Gus might wheel the bridcutt out?

Bridcutt played tonight.

We played a midfield of Bridcutt, Gomez and Larsson. Larsson was having to shield the defence, do the running and try to create by himself. Gomez is a disgusting cunt and Bridcutt, for all he tries, just ain't good enough for this league.

Another shocking team selection from Gus.

3Sixty

Pearson asked about Wenger surprise at Leicester wanting to get rid. "They don't want to get rid of me." [Silence] "You staring me out?"

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

u staring me out

wedward

Alexis Sánchez ‏@Alexis_Sanchez 3m3 minutes ago
Sometimes the love for the game and anxiety to be on a football pitch works against you ⚽️

he is insane.

I love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom