• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There was some truly mystifying passing from us tonight, Poch is going to strangle Lamela for ignoring Mason when through on goal.

Fintan

Feels good to be above the fray, lol. Although I'm not taking anything for granted. Everton will probably beat us tomorrow. :(

jesalr

They give an extra spot to the winners of the Europa League if they don't finish in the top 4. So potentially 5 of Chelsea, Man City, Southampton, Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool and Everton (pfft) could be in the CL next season.
Right, but I think he's asking where we would come in and who got. I mean somebody somewhere has to miss out right? Probably somewhere in the qualifiers.

FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES FUCKING YES

THE DREAM IS JUST ABOUT ALIVE

Spurs are quality. Lovren was actually good :O

Can is fucking great. Hard to believe he's so young. Lallana and Ibe so good. And Balotelli. Fucking Balotelli. Holy shit. Nearly missed it like, but I'll fucking take that everyday.

Unlucky SpursGAF, you guys will be right in the mix come May imo. Dembele really needs to start contributing in the final third, he's smooth as fuck on the ball but it all comes 35 yards from goal.

fuck this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CppqiKdA_Co

FuturusX

Sturridge was class. Not match fit, but had a nice bag of chances, hit the post and created the penalty. Good job.

Gotta say we contained Kane well second half.

Barzul

Only Chelsea have been really good this year. Everyone else it's a toss up who gets those 3 remaining CL spots. Man City haven't exactly been convincing lately.

Robbie Savage tried to make some bantz with Alan Sugar over the phone. Failed miserably.

Sugar: "I thought Danny Rose should have stayed at WHL."

Savage" "I suppose you could say you'd have FIRED HIM AHAHAHAHAHA".

*moment of cringey silence*

Sugar: And you know...*continues talking.

RiggyRob

Right, but I think he's asking where we would come in and who got. I mean somebody somewhere has to miss out right? Probably somewhere in the qualifiers.

It's weird, I'm not sure - I thought they just added an extra space:

The winner of the UEFA Europa League qualifies for the UEFA Super Cup and from the 2015-2016 season onwards the winners of the previous season's UEFA Europa League will qualify for the UEFA Champions League, the winner entering at least at the play-off round (assuming they do not already qualify through domestic performance), and will enter the group stage if the berth reserved for the Champions League title holders is not used.

Arnie

Liverpool are still 7th though right?

Fun, granted, but still 7th.
As it stands we're three off third and buzzing on a weekly basis.

You're three from 7th and moaning at each fucking interval.

Even your manager's doing his best to suck the very fucking soul out of football with a laminated module outline on passing a circular object.

Just smile. We are. Emre is. Jordon is. Django is. Even Simon's having a go.

Blablurn

bDkgDCu.png

Löw could replace Pep
D5Jy4CR.png

Wilbur

Banned

Even your manager's doing his best to suck the very fucking soul out of football with a laminated module outline on passing a circular object.

It's hard to smile when your manager is treating football like a GCSE statistics exam

The clank was designed to be like this.

Everything In Its Right Place

THE DREAM IS JUST ABOUT ALIVE

This dream?

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport...han-having-a-dance-says-rodgers-2014110692500

Getting into nightclub much more important than having a dance, says Rodgers
06-11-14
BRENDAN Rodgers queued for ages to get into a nightclub only to leave almost immediately, it has emerged.
"We're in. Time to go."
“We’re in. Time to go.”
The Liverpool manager waited several hours for entry to the exclusive Promised Land bar only to walk out twenty minutes after arriving, declaring himself satisfied with his evening.

Rodgers said: “Getting past that velvet rope was a wonderful achievement, and the only thing that really matters. Once you’re in the Promised Land, what’s the point of staying there?

“You can talk about the great music, the massive cocktail list and the beautiful people, but all I care about is getting that inky stamp on my hand.

“Now I can focus on getting back in next time.”

The Liverpool players, who went with Rodgers to the Promised Land after he told them it would be the party of the year, admitted it was ‘strange’ to be told to get their coats mere minutes after they’d been waved in by the bouncer.

Steven Gerrard said: “I’d not been to the Promised Land since 2010, so I was looking forward to a big night out. But Brendan said he was keeping me fresh for a pub quiz this weekend.

“If we do well, he’s said he’ll take us to the Promised Land again, and this time we might get stay for twenty-five minutes.

“I didn’t even get a chance to politely ask the DJ if he wouldn’t mind possibly putting on some Phil Collins.

“It doesn’t matter though. We’d have gotten thrown out before long anyway.”

I think 5 points (provided we win tmrw of course) is still a fair gap - two losses. And if Saints win, 6 points to them.

But of course, not insurmountable. Think it's week to week for now, if Liverpool can come through their next two games and remain 5 points off, then they are in with a great chance.

Wilbur

Banned
We have to win tomorrow. If we don't I'm going to become a hermit crab.

If we win and Stoke take something off Citeh

oh baby

oh baby

not even the combined forces of harry and emre will be able to restrain my erection from destroying everything in its path

the race for second is on

FuturusX

Exactly, and with easier fixture lists.

For the record I don't think Liverpool will make it. But with UTD playing like complete shit and Arsenal trying to play defend football. Not sure why Southampton and Spurs are being discounted. Smells like desperation really.

Doesn't really have anything to do with Arsenal.

Just that their are six teams ahead of you with an easier fixture list.

EDIT:

With the form Liverpool are in not worried to be honest. The big teams will drop points. I'm sure Arsenal fans didn't expect to get outplayed and beaten by Spurs. That's why we play the games.

Scum

Can this. Can that. I knew all along.

Hixx, pls. Stay safe. Don't commit any atrocities on the way home. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom