• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems pretty simple. He isn't in the squad because he wasn't willing/able to do what the manager asked.

So how exactly does that mean he fit into the squad? He obviously did not.

If you re-read it I said team, not squad for a reason. Theres a difference.

Mata is a guy (like Oscar) who plays behind the striker, has quick feet and does the little passes and link-up play with the wingers, he can also go to the wings and do stuff too, he fits the team but his faults meant he did not fit the squad hence, £££££££££

Meier

To the Chelsea fan asking about Oscar: NBCSN just said he has a very slight injury and should be okay in a few days. Just being rested as a precaution seemingly.

wedward

If you re-read it I said team, not squad for a reason. Theres a difference.

Mata is a guy (like Oscar) who plays behind the striker, has quick feet and does the little passes and link-up play with the wingers, he can also go to the wings and do stuff too, he fits the team but his faults meant he did not fit the squad hence, £££££££££

I am going to need you to explain the difference because I am not seeing it.

To the Chelsea fan asking about Oscar: NBCSN just said he has a very slight injury and should be okay in a few days. Just being rested as a precaution seemingly.

"Minor muscular injury", so perhaps Jose didn't want to play Willian behind Remy specifically but he has done so due to Oscars injury. Must have done it yesterday/today as they said everyone but Mikel was fit

Jarnet87

"Minor muscular injury", so perhaps Jose didn't want to play Willian behind Remy specifically but he has done so due to Oscars injury. Must have done it yesterday/today as they said everyone but Mikel was fit

time to sell Oscar. Jose has no time for injuries, he must be able to play all 38 games prem games without rest.

I am going to need you to explain the difference because I am not seeing it.

The comment I made was about United, who very traditionally like to play formations such as 4-4-2 with wingers, central midfielders etc, its not rigid, they change it up etc but generally thats the formation Fergie generally liked and is their style. This is not where particularly Mata plays - he can do wings obviously but when I think of United wingers, and midfielders etc, I don't think of someone like Mata, this is what others including Gary Neville said when United signed him.

We on the other hand play with this 4-2-3-1 abomination for a long while now and 4-3-3 which how we played suited him a lot more, recent seasons we have someone behind the striker which was Mata, then Oscar joined and they rotated, his style of player fits the team and is a Chelsea type player but obviously he and Mou didn't get on, didn't want to fight for his place or thought Mou was a dick, whatever.

Forza Burnley(?)

j6dCDflLncDA4.jpg

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Lol that Villareal defender fucked up bad. Deserved goal for Barça though, we've pushed forward the whole match creating chances.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My internet's in the toilet, might as well watch Unite... Burnley? Oh ffs.

Chelsea it is.
Oh yeah

I don't have ELECTRICITY

I can't eat, I can't shit, I can't TEW..

IM SURE YOU'LL LIV....oh there you go, it's back onnnn. So yeah...which game to waste my time on again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom