• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellz

B9laHsnCYAAtApc.jpg

FFS, Herrera, Di Maria and Mata would tear shit up, Falcao and Van Persie look like shit together.

Linius

I didn't know Baines was old already. Weren't United fans happy to take him last year when they got Moyes? For some reason I supposed he was still a young fella :p

Draconian

Zouma and Remy? So fucking good. CUADRADOOOOOOOOOOO

Cesc on the bench, Loftus-Cheek too, good times.

Willian behind Remy? Interesting... very interesting.

Interesting. I'd have thought Cuadrado would get in the lineup at the expense of Willian, not Oscar.

EDIT: Oscar not on the bench either? Mmkay.

K1LLER7

1/2 LvG comes out fighting in defence of second-half performance at West Ham in tonight's programme

2/2 LvG: 'If we had played like this for 90 minutes I have no doubt we would have come away with the three points

faridmon

I didn't know Baines was old already. Weren't United fans happy to take him last year when they got Moyes? For some reason I supposed he was still a young fella :p

They were desperate, now they got a younger version him in Shaw. Also, he was amazing last year so they thought he would go on produce that sort of game a bit longer.

Jarnet87

The fallout for van Gaal is going to be quicker then it was at Bayern. He lasted til April in year 2 at Bayern? He'll be gone by February next year.

faridmon

Everton Howard; Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Oviedo; Besic, Barry; Lennon, Naismith, Barkley; Lukaku.
Subs Robles, Gibson,Kone, Mirallas, McCarthy, Garbutt, Alcaraz.

Barryy and Howard

*sigh*

Congrats on the easy win Chelsea.

Meier

I'd still be thrilled to have Baines at City. Kolarov starting today.. fingers crossed. He's really struggled since coming back from injury and has not got on well with the fans in the process.

Hopefully City sign Jose Gaya this summer. He is the perfect age for City to be buying him -- let him rotate with Clichy for a bit and then he's ready to be our starter. Can't keep missing on talented, young LBs.

wedward

Even if we beat Burnley 10-0 that doesn't mean Rooney should play as CM and ADM should be a #10.

Unless we are not lining up same as West Ham, then Sorry.

Where should Di Maria play?

People complained when he played on the wing.

Complained when he played up top.

Complaining when he plays at the 10.

Even if we beat Burnley 10-0 that doesn't mean Rooney should play as CM and ADM should be a #10.

Unless we are not lining up same as West Ham, then Sorry.

Okay. So you could just wait to see how we line up.

Or I dunno, just hope for something better and try to enjoy the match rather than whine from now.

Dunno, I guess I'll jump on board in about 2.5 hours so just wait for me innit.

Okay. So you could just wait to see how we line up.

Or I dunno, just hope for something better and try to enjoy the match rather than whine from now.

Dunno, I guess I'll jump on board in about 2.5 hours so just wait for me innit.

Yea, maybe Januzaj is 10 and Rooney/ADM as CMs. That should be great!

At least we get McNair at RB :D

Same team, basically.

I wonder if he'll forget he can sub players, again.

The Special Juan will probably get his 5 minutes at the end to help grind out a result.

Not that I dislike him or anything but I don't envisage LvG having a long and prosperous United career...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom