• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.imgur.com/QMsx2ue.gif/IMG][/QUOTE]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lauqc0QVF41qa9yvvo1_400.gif

Cartoon and [first name unknown] Farhat must suffer for their sins

I'm bored and it's more fun being anti-[insert majority]

"To me, Guardiola is a leader and a guiding light that helps us to reflect and evolve."-Javi Martinez (FCB)

tumblr_lauqc0QVF41qa9yvvo1_400.gif

GQman2121

Banned
We're gearing up for PSG obviously.

Love that we recall Loftus-Cheek from Sheffield and he's right onto our bench. Probably won't play but it's nice he's there.

Willian getting a chance in the middle is lovely too.

If he fit the team he would still be there.

So, he didn't fit in for the 2 years beforehand? Hes the same style of player as Oscar, just probably a bit shorter, doesn't shag his sister, does have a beard, has less stamina and won't defend or at least didn't respond to it. I think his sale has more to do with his attitude than much else

ghst

thanks for the laugh
we're going to st mary's playing three strikers, two attacking midfielders and a DM who likes to get forward as a CB.

mrs allardyce must have been on form last night.

Happy with the team we've put out, nice to see Zouma gradually playing in more games, also weird that we've benched Courtois but I guess its justified as he seemed to drop every ball against Villa.

wedward

So, he didn't fit in for the 2 years beforehand? Hes the same style of player as Oscar, just probably a bit shorter, doesn't shag his sister, does have a beard, has less stamina and won't defend or at least didn't respond to it. I think his sale has more to do with his attitude than much else

This seems pretty simple. He isn't in the squad because he wasn't willing/able to do what the manager asked.

So how exactly does that mean he fit into the squad? He obviously did not.

GQman2121

Banned
Mata is not a true midfielder. He's a second striker or a winger who lingers in the attacking half only.

You can't rely on him to track back and defend.

He doesn't want to do it. He's not good at it.

He knows this.

Mou knew this when he arrived, and that is why Juan is now old Juan and was sold.

noal

Banned
Fuck me, there's some negative Nellies in here tonight. At least wait till after the game like viva said.

Come on Rumbo!

Check out that $200 thread in OT. Christ.

El Cid

Neo Member
Pls, you'll see: if Mata is sold, he'll get bought by Simeone and start bossing around Primera, resulting in ManU fans pleading for his return like Bayern fans are doing for Mandzukic.

Jarnet87

Di Maria is at his best when he gets the ball back to goal and two defenders are right on him as soon as he turns, everyone knows this. Lewis is doing the anti Carlo. Just sticking with it to piss people off.

Draconian

Happy with the team we've put out, nice to see Zouma gradually playing in more games, also weird that we've benched Courtois but I guess its justified as he seemed to drop every ball against Villa.

Yeah, he made me nervous the whole game. Not shocked Cech is playing tonight.

EDIT: Just saw on TV, Oscar has a slight injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom