• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Di Maria putting in the hard work. Roopney to convert the pen on his coat tails and be named MoTM. All hail Roopney engurlunds best defensive mid.

Ingeniero

LhwRz7R.png
LhwRz7R.png

TeegsD

I dont get why Falcao is subbed over RvP. Unless they dont wanna risk his injury coming back, it just makes no sense. Besides being lankier and taller, RvP offers nothing more than Falcao. I trust Falcao up front way more than I trust how RvPs been playing the last few weeks/months

inky

I dont get why Falcao is subbed over RvP. Unless they dont wanna risk his injury coming back, it just makes no sense. Besides being lankier and taller, RvP offers nothing more than Falcao. I trust Falcao up front way more than I trust how RvPs been playing the last few weeks/months

To take the pelanty of course.

The philosophy carries on.

pappe

Falcao was on a yellow. I guess thats why he got subbed today instead of RVP.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Damn I was playing Xenoblade and missed everything until now. At least Everton is not losing with my boy Oviedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom