• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty woeful... not moved quick enough, not got Hazard on the ball enough to do things. Everton have defended well to be fair, didn't really miss Costa against City and Villa imo but we are missing him today.

wedward

José Mourinho;151643924 said:
I wish this was the stuff they showed on MotD so that people could actually see that we aren't nearly as good as our league position makes us out to be.

Wooden has been saying the league is over since November. Blame him.

GQ also said he expected a thrashing.

dc89

That's reminiscent of his best Arsenal days, something we haven't seen a lot of at City.

Phlebas, pls. Don't say that to me :(

FootballFan

José Mourinho;151643924 said:
I wish this was the stuff they showed on MotD so that people could actually see that we aren't nearly as good as our league position makes us out to be.

There are arguably only 4 teams better than Chelsea in world football.

Please.

dc89

How the hell have City scored 4 goals and Silva hasn't contributed to any of them (in ways that would benefit my fpl team)

Yeah that sucks because he has contributed, but not an assist. He played a big part in the 2nd goal, and won the penalty for the 3rd goal.

Bold One

I've just realised why our defenders keep passing back to the keeper, he's more comfortable on the ball than they are
EuvEO5Z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom