• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

NBC Sports Live Extra uses Adobe Flash instead of HTML5
adrianonandoswfr16.png

So if I want to watch the City v Stoke game instead of Chelsea's 19th Century Football, I'll either have to watch on my phone with a cracked screen or freeze my ass off in the living room pc where it's colder than Stoke.
I use the XBMC/Kodi add on.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I count 8 times this half one of our defenders has passed it back to a burnley player on the ground

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
I havent watched as many Man U games at last year but theyre in the top four. I think I heard that they have conceded the least amount of goals in BPL. Is the midfield having trouble finding or creating chances for the fowards or Iis the team just not on the same page?

I havent watched as many Man U games at last year but theyre in the top four. I think I heard that they have conceded the least amount of goals in BPL. Is the midfield having trouble finding or creating chances for the fowards or Iis the team just not on the same page?

This and our strikers are useless dinosaurs.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Impressive performance by City, thought they were dead men walking going into today.

Noooo Aguero please don't be dead!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We have the third lowest chance creation in the league so every goal we concede is devastating

wedward

The philosophy needs three years to work.

Romez

This is as bad as Moyes, only difference is we've fluked a few wins.

Some of the decisions in personnel are truly baffling.

operon

Hoof ball doesn't create many chances

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yep. Fuck. Aguero down on the half way line.
You can't make this shit up. You simply can't make it up.

Who gives a fuck, you just bought another £30m striker to add to your collection anyway.

Clegg

We have one of the best keepers in the world sparing our blushes.

Creativity from midfield is definitely a problem though. As are our two main strikers who lack pace, movement and a first touch.

GQman2121

Banned
NBC Sports Live Extra uses Adobe Flash instead of HTML5
adrianonandoswfr16.png

So if I want to watch the City v Stoke game instead of Chelsea's 19th Century Football, I'll either have to watch on my phone with a cracked screen or freeze my ass off in the living room pc where it's colder than Stoke.

I've had all kinds of issues using the site with Windows 8. Their app is straight broken. Just tells me to try again later since like.....October.

The site half loads in Chrome and Firefox but I can't stream.

My only option is IE which I have to link from their Twitter account, because again, the site doesn't load.

I did not have these issues with Windows Vista.

Like you, the mobile site works fine on my Z1. No issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom