• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Chuffed that we managed to win it in the end
3AQmK.gif

Bit harsh on Everton, they nullified us quite well in the second half and would've had a goal if it weren't for Cech's great save.

I think we rode our luck for very long. I think superior team should get a win.
I am just happy that Barry got a red and we have some winnable games ahead of us.

We have been rubbish all season, but this match and the Liverpool match gives me hope.

Really can't see how Man United will cope playing like this in the Champion league it will work in the EPL but they need to have an strong midfield to do anything in Europe. My Top 4 prediction. 1.Chelsea 2.City 3.United/Arsenal 4.United/Arsenal.

K1LLER7

Really can't see how Man United will cope playing like this in the Champion league it will work in the EPL but they need to have an strong midfield to do anything in Europe. My Top 4 prediction. 1.Chelsea 2.City 3.United/Arsenal 4.United/Arsenal.
We'll buy a midfield once we get top 4.

Meier

1 overly tough game (Liverpool) in the league until United. Hopefully this can help us get back on track.. should be expected to win win at least 5 of the next 6 with the Barca games sandwiched in there.

Wow, great save by Tim Krul to keep it 1-1.

Also they need to find defender that can actually deal with long balls else it will cost them points. Other team have the likes of Terry, Mertesacker and Kompany.

Empty

rooney was baffling. looked like he was completely lost, seeing him begging for the ball when he was stepping back to be the third cb alonso style was a bit tragic.

just play him up front. he's so much better there. 09/10, 11/12 style, whereas falcao and rvp are worthless. waste of two positions.

Interesting to note that we were playing 4-3-3 in the last 20 mins.

----------Herrera-----Rooney---------

ADM------------RVP--------------Adnan

------------------Wilson-------------------

Felt a bit more functional in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom