• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Elsk

Javi Martinez vs Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSSVBhM7RQY&feature=youtu.be

D5Jy4CR.png

Blablurn

I'll be out the whole day and night Bla (work + 50 shades)
Sorry :(

Oh god
What a legend

We'll be the same this May
When Gigi will lift the CL
And Allegri will fly in the sky

Are you the one who has a date with a friend with no outlook on sex? good luck. you can do it! she wants it too. nobody wants to be alone.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WC 2006 was almost a decade ago.

That's scary.
2006 (despite Juve) was the highlight of my life. Met my bestest friends (basically brothers now), miraculously accepted into college, dated the hottest girl, World Cup...EVERYTHING.

followed by the worst year of my life 2007 :looool

Fucking kid

You're not even born in the 80s

fuckin hell i'm old

you're class 88 too, right?

Blablurn

I have the two matches in my hard drive. It's crazy how perfect we were, the players just clicked together all the time and knew what to do and what the rest were going to do, they made it look so easy

And we were compact as fuck

And we didnt expect any of that which made it even more awesome. I was shocked.

I only have the CL Final 2013 on my HDD :blaface:

If only he would have played in DM last season against Madrid :(

wouldnt have helped either :(

Rikkun

£37.85 for The Order.

jBX8nGI.png

that's 37.84£ too much for me

Why does she go out with you then? She must have other friends for 50 Shades. You will also go to the restaurant with her right?

We're best friends. Restaurant is the night of the 14th. We're in the same gang, we work in the same company (all 4 of us) and I bought 4 tickets, for everyone. Other 2 are a couple.

It's complicated, but it's actually really not. But she's my goty, so I'll try harder than Drogba during 2012 CL final.

scabro

that's 37.84£ too much for me

We're best friends. Restaurant is the night of the 14th. We're in the same gang, we work in the same company (all 4 of us) and I bought 4 tickets, for everyone. Other 2 are a couple.

It's complicated, but it's actually really not. But she's my goty, so I'll try harder than Drogba during 2012 CL final.

shes a GAME to you?

check your privilage, rikkun

Tc91

that's 37.84£ too much for me.

:lol, it will probably drop quite fast being the game it is, single player I'm not expecting a lengthy campaign so yeah.

Nothing else out though except Majora's Mask tomorrow. PS4 is sat in the corner with a cloth over it doing nothing.

Ok I've completed www.premfaces.com - A webapp to collect faces :)

1) One click easy copy button for faces
2) Ability to upload your own links (.PNG only)
3) Redirects to the latest faces upon new upload
3) Works on desktop only (mobiles don't allow access to the clipboard via web unfortunately)

So anyone and everyone can contribute, the database of faces will grow accordingly. I did this project a) to learn regular expression b) contribute to footyGAF.

NRQ3C1r.png

dnaO1RN.png

3Sixty

On the subject of stuff I said in the past, I noted a fair few posts last night on the subject of Pelle's hefty drop off in form.

I can't say I'm much surprised.

That being said, one shouldn't be too quick to assume he was just a half season wonder either. People have difficulty judging randomness, assuming that someone with goals spread equally throughout the season is a random distribution whereas goals that come in tight bursts obviously has some external explanation. But of course, both are equally random. There is no reason to assume that Pelle won't suddenly go on another goalscoring burst to improve his record.

He's not been playing terrible, was unlucky with a few efforts early in his bad run. He's had to play every min of every game for us due to having no alternative.

Just leggy and needs a rest.

CCS

Banned

3) Works on desktop only (mobiles don't allow access to the clipboard via web unfortunately)

So anyone and everyone can contribute, the database of faces will grow accordingly. I did this project a) to learn regular expression b) contribute to footyGAF.

NRQ3C1r.png

dnaO1RN.png

You're doing gods work my friend.

Blablurn

NRQ3C1r.png

dnaO1RN.png

Well done m8!

scabro

"|OT14| My desires are...unconventional"

NRQ3C1r.png

dnaO1RN.png

ANYONE, can?

i feel like this will turn out well.

nice job though, pretty neat.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

NRQ3C1r.png

dnaO1RN.png
This is fantastic, thank you! Premfaces :lool

Bold One

NRQ3C1r.png

dnaO1RN.png

Remarkable.
CNB1W6d.png

Wilbur

Banned

NRQ3C1r.png

dnaO1RN.png

Great work, dude

Jack cw

NRQ3C1r.png

dnaO1RN.png
Amazing. Great work!

Tubie

NRQ3C1r.png

dnaO1RN.png

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Incredible so far. I think he has won the most tackles in Bundesliga and if he isn't injured he always plays together with Boateng and Alaba which is a magnificent backline. I think Benatia hasn't even lost a header to anyone so far. And he scored his first goal for Bayern after a corner... The only goal out of 150 corners :D
Edit: Robben scored another one after a corner against Schlacke last week. Still, we are pretty poor at setpieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAVrM6LtZrg#t=0m30s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom