• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea FC ‏@ChelseaFC 2m2 minutes ago
Eden Hazard has today signed a new five-and-a-half-year contract with Chelsea...http://che.lc/R0keXI #HazardCFC

OgCCciF.png

Is that Marina Granovskaia? Chelsea once again being lightyears in front of everyone, female directors, physios and everything. Anita Sarkeesian would be proud.

Hixx

Cattermole should be fit for WBA
4TfeeGW.png

Imagine a midfield three of Catts, Seba and Alvarez
4TfeeGW.png

What we'll get is Catts, Seba and Gomez
D5Jy4CR.png

I feel like the PL top scorers chart was something people paid a lot more attention to a few years ago.

1 Diego Costa.........17
2 Sergio Agüero......16
3 Harry Kane..........13
3 Charlie Austin......13
5 Alexis Sánchez....12
6 Papiss Cissé........10
6 Robin van Persie.10
6 Saido Berahino....10
9 Danny Ings............9
9 Christian Eriksen...9

4 Englishmen in the top 10. Woy will still pick Rooney.

Kind of surprised RVP is at 10. Cisse too. Earlier this season Sohis mentioned that there are only 3/4 strikers in PL history who have got 15 goals aged 30+. RVP might do it, playing shit. Costa has just done it comfortably.

dc89

I feel like the PL top scorers chart was something people paid a lot more attention to a few years ago.

Kind of surprised RVP is at 10. Cisse too. Earlier this season Sohis mentioned that there are only 3/4 strikers in PL history who have got 15 goals aged 30+. RVP might do it, playing shit. Costa has just done it comfortably.

:looool

Wilbur

Banned

Had no idea Cisse had so many.

Costa's been a great signing. Such an upgrade on every striker Chelsea have had since that year Drogba was banging them in.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Manchester United apparently prepare €40m for Inter's Mauro Icardi as a possible replacement for Radamel Falcao, who does not rule out a move to Italy.

Italian media are picking up on British reports that the Red Devils are in the lead for the Nerazzurri talent, in spite of claims by director Piero Ausilio that the player is ‘married to Inter’.

The Daily Express suggests that Louis van Gaal’s side are willing to offer up to £30m, around €40m, for the player as a replacement for Radamel Falcao, who is linked with a return to Monaco at the end of his loan.

Falcao in turn may be open to moving to an Italian club, as his agent Jorge Mendes, interviewed by ESPN, recently declared.

“If Falcao doesn't stay with United, he will go in another of the five-six top clubs in the world,”

I don't know but it looks so weird I love it :lol

Loool, well played.

That's too bad. I like it. A lot.

Well I am assuming it is a fake, for starters it has the scudetto on the shirt. Plus, I am pretty sure contractually they wouldn't be able to release images of it until the end of the season with Nike.

You two might like it, but I hate it. Never mess with the stripes. Inter, Barca, and ACM all look shite.

Jack cw

Augsburg
Real Madrid
Bayern
Chelsea
Atlético
Barcelona
BVB

Please understand

Fair enough. But I think chances are pretty good for Falcao to play at least 2 years at Dortmund in second division Bundesliga and leave again if the manage to finish 4. in the year after promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom