• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
WqXqbg1.jpg

loool

mVnQc.gif

TeddyBoy

The battleship is starting to rev up for the home stretch.

We have a very hard run of fixtures coming up through February and March, if we're going to get Champions League we have to win these games coming up now to try and gain ground back against the other Champions League hopefuls.

Will be interesting playing Spurs at home in a couple weeks time, we've beaten them in our last four meetings but this game will be very different against them.

jts

...hate me...
OT13| Coq has never been so up in the Arse before

Get it? Because anal sex.

Why didn't I think of this earlier
nt5j5sS.png

Tony Gale yesterday

'Gerrard is still Liverpool's best player whatever position you play him in'

Tony Gale: gargantuan fucking clueless dipshit

pulsemyne

How do you feel about Gary Monk?

He seems to be doing as good a job as could be hoped for?

Gary is loved in Swansea. He came in at a time of problems and helped sort them out. He's still young and still has stuff to learn but he'll always be someone that the locals love. Also helps that he's know for being a nice guy and someone whose been at the club all through the bad times to the good.
Swansea is often called "The worlds biggest village" as everyone seems to know everyone else and whats going on, so if anyone is being a bit naughty then words quickly spread. Never heard anything bad about Monk.
It's an odd city in someways. For example the local homeless tramp "Tea Cosy Pete" died the other day. Thousands of pounds have been raised in his name and hundreds of people turned out in the city center to remember him. The turnout for his funeral will be huge. When he was alive he was nice to people and rarely accepted anything. He was offered free housing etc but took none of it. There's an infamous story of him finding somones wallet with hundred of pounds in it, he walked about fifteen miles to return it to the owner and wished for no reward.
Rumours are they may build a statue to him in Castle Gardens (a section of the city center that he was always near).

tri_willy

He's behaved himself in the main

Unfortunately, he's brass and doesn't have the mentality to improve.

that should be the biggest cause for concern. everyone keeps saying he doesn't make the runs, does he not get coached into doing so??? all i've read regarding him is that "the boy tries hard" etc etc

id say he better learn the fuck how to play into the system or he may as well piss off to a serie b team ie. inter :p

L1NETT

O'Neill to Forest?

pls

not sure how he's be doin for ROI.

If they go for this signing folk who know the club I could see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom