• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

Bravo - Alba Pique Mascherano Alves - Iniesta Busquets Rafinha- Neymar Suarez Messi
that lineup!

Rafinha and Iniesta

Messi Suarez Neymar...

Prepare your anus Villarreal. Hope Suarez don't fuck up easy changes today.

Baldwin - Lockette - Okung - Carpenter - Unger - Sweezy - Britt - Wilson - Kearse

----------------------------------------------- Wilson ---------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------- Lynch ----------------------------------------

1-1-9

Slizz

Baldwin - Lockette - Okung - Carpenter - Unger - Sweezy - Britt - Wilson - Kearse

----------------------------------------------- Wilson ---------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------- Lynch ----------------------------------------

1-1-9

Lmfao.

Can't believe I'm giving Seattle 2.5 points to co-workers, still think I'll end up winning my bets with them.

confuziz

Banned
10955244_432140676944176_5580438509145504413_n.jpg

Lord Depay relaxing/stretching in the pool

Facism

I'm going round a mate's to watch the handegg salad bowl later. Going to go full american and eat pizza and drink beer and wipe out all my good gym work for the week.

USA USA USA

LTWheels

Reading an article in The Gardian that Fergison is paid close to £3m for 20 days a year ambassador role.

Earns more than Rodgers in a year.

Zabojnik

was Alien: Isolation any good?

I'll tell you in a couple of weeks. The consensus seems to be: yes, it's good.

Why did Roma sell Destro? Isn't he good?

That's some mafia shit going on.

Nobody really knows. He was clearly Roma's most prolific striker ... but for some reason Garcia more often than not left him on the bench. He finally snapped and decided it was time to leave.

Slizz

I think they'll win quite comfortably tbh.

No. I think it'll be a rubbish match and if you don't understand the sport the Superbowl probably isn't the game to learn it.

The Seahawks or Patriots will win comfortably? I got Pats obviously by more than 2.5 points lol.

Pennywise

Bundesliga GAF, is Kadlec from Frankfurt any good?

He wasn't bad at his time in Leverkusen.
Good crosses and freekicks.

No idea why Leverkusen sold him back in the day, maybe they thought it would be smart to build up a younger prospect with Can.

Isn't the best defensive player though.

confuziz

Banned
He wasn't bad at his time in Leverkusen.
Good crosses and freekicks.

No idea why Leverkusen sold him back in the day, maybe they thought it would be smart to build up a younger prospect with Can.

Isn't the best defensive player though.

I don't think we are talking about the same player :lol

Facism

if you're buying digital on consoles, not only are you doing it wrong, you're fucking it up for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom