• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
if you're buying digital on consoles, not only are you doing it wrong, you're fucking it up for the rest of us.
ivIe6rETC0cKB.gif

Pennywise

I see. 2 million a good price for him then?

I guess.
He wasn't good enough to make it into the first team of Frankfurt (allthough Meier is playing a splendid season so far) within the second year, so alot of 2nd league clubs tried to get him.

So it's really hard to judge if he makes it at Ajax, but you know, every once in a while a fresh team might help the player.
Just look how Milik developed in comparsion to his days at Leverkusen and Augsburg.

confuziz

Banned
I guess.
He wasn't good enough to make it into the first team of Frankfurt (allthough Meier is playing a splendid season so far) within the second year, so alot of 2nd league clubs tried to get him.

So it's really hard to judge if he makes it at Ajax, but you know, every once in a while a fresh team might help the player.
Just look how Milik developed in comparsion to his days at Leverkusen and Augsburg.

u wot m8

Facism

lol.

why are you attacking me

I save around 30usd every time I buy digital, so I don't see any reason to buy physical copies

Nah it's cool to buy from the US store or whatever region you use. Wish it was like steam where you had a single accoutn and didn't need UK, US, JPN etc separate accounts to track. UK prices are fucking despicable.

I went 100% digital with my PS4. I don't regret it.

I got TLOU digital with my purchase and regretted it when some russian got my password and i was locked out of playing the game or setting my console as primary, followed by a week of trying to get someone to sort it out for me :(

Linius

As an Ajax fan I can say comfortably that the title is pretty much gone and out of sight for this season. So good on you Confuziz.

But I have to say I was shocked to see the only PSV fan I have on Twitter actually saying PSV will win the title without a doubt now. Another Driesje situation could make for awesome retweets when the season is done.

Jabo

Why is Poli still a football player??? Why is Marco van Garbage still here????

Destro won't play against Juve awesome.

hi guys
c4EqTzK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom