• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Moreno

That is hilarious haha.

Give him the comedy balloon.

edit
For new page:

8tT7MSJ.gif

sohois

Was getting very worried when we flooded our box for 15 minutes and let them dominate, but looks like we basically tasked them with breaking us down and spending their energy doing it, while we recharged to regain the energy needed to shut it down after the 75th minute or so.

Job done.

Henderson has turned into a very good crosser. Sturridge is just great. Not his best performance by a long shot, but cometh the hour and all that.

Those Can and Skrtel fouls were insane. Dominating the game is useless if you give away silly setpieces like that.

Gif of Rodgers' facepalm pls

They had a bit of a job escaping the twin onslaught of Palace corners and ref incompetence for a moment, seemed like everytime Liverpool might get it away another Palace would get yet another soft FK.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bland Valentine's day. Really bored of this stuff every year, birthdays and Christmas are bad enough already

Well then you're missing out and you should. Anyway he's male. There were rumors or such that Marluxia was going to be female and S-E changed their mind at the last minute but I don't know.

Either way Marluxia is male.

why are you angry lightning

are you saying that we HAVE TO be attracted to him too

mumei pls

Lightning

Banned
Bland Valentine's day. Really bored of this stuff every year, birthdays and Christmas are bad enough already

why are you angry lightning

are you saying that we HAVE TO be attracted to him too

mumei pls
Lol I hope Juve get relegated and Pogba and Vidal both leave!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you use White GAF you're either a closet racist or a potential serial killer

There's no other explanation

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That gif confirms that Brendan's Liverpool are the English BVB

Lol I hope Juve get relegated and Pogba and Vidal both leave!
2 out of 3 will definitely happen.

The abysswalker is staying forever. He bought a cemetery plot in Torino already

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool is so likable. I think I hope they make it into the CL.
You don't need to think or hope

Thinking is for United and hoping is for Arsenal

The battleship is powered by love, and their love is eternal, they'll continue to soar in the skies till May.

Jarnet87

I've had a feeling in my bones that United would be meeting up with Pool provided United get far enough. It is 100% going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom