• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Hola is nice for when I want to use a foreign Netflix. Once I move out I'll probably just get a subscription to Unblock-us or something similar.

Arnie

The atmosphere at Selhurst was fucking brilliant today. Non-stop singing for 90. All you can ask for. Sakho and Can both had makeshift songs (both acknowledged them). It was funny, Can spent ages trying to signal his thanks to us whilst he game was going on, to the point where I wanted him to ignore us and just concentrate.

Jordon Ibe had a song in the pub before the match.

dc89

guys get in gaming quick, before a great injustice occurs.

YATw9db.png

I posted it first damn it. It was ours, give it back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Evil Within: the slug looking monster in chapter 14 holy FUCK

What. A. Game

I'm gonna try sprinkling chips all over him

Yen

I don't think there's any good reason not to bring back standing at football. The modern stadium with standing I always think of is Hill 16 at Croke Park, and it seems perfectly 'safe'. Pity it's only 13k though

Pennywise

Real life stuff. I should skip it all and focus on GAF and Football 100%

Don't worry Spiderman, we won't spill your secrets.
Hope the mangos taste good.

The Evil Within: the slug looking monster in chapter 14 holy FUCK

What. A. Game

I'm gonna try sprinkling chips all over him
Do it Yurt !
Hopefully Zenimax will greenlight another game by Mikami, his mission to build up the next generation of japanese developers is underway !

I bought Guilty Gear Xrd yesterday at full price. Today is 60% off. History of my life. Great game, tough.
Digital ?

I don't think there's any good reason not to bring back standing at football. The modern stadium with standing I always think of is Hill 16 at Croke Park, and it seems perfectly 'safe'. Pity it's only 13k though

A stadium without standing is soulless, period.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't worry Spiderman, we won't spill your secrets.
Hope the mangos taste good.

Do it Yurt !
Hopefully Zenimax will greenlight another game by Mikami, his mission to build up the next generation of japanese developers is underway !

Digital ?

A stadium without standing is soulless, period.
I'm honestly not going to listen to anyone who hated the game or thought it 'dipped' midway through. I'm having a blast from Chapter 1, what a roller coaster

The dip is a LIE

The story is a bit stupid but it gave them leeway to get really creative and do whatever the hell they want with the environments, so I'll accept it

dc89

Bla - I'd say get Animal Crossing. Truly is a fantastic game that you can play totally at your own pace. I play it at least 20 minutes a day, except for the last few days.
D5Jy4CR.png

dc89

:lol

Thanks for the first legit answer here <3

Also, me & Linius still play. So if you need help getting stuff, Linius will no doubt be happy to help. That's not saying I will not be happy, but Linius is a much better player than me. He has tons of shit in his town, it has to be seen for you to believe it.

Clegg

It's a shame the New 3DS launch has been bungled so badly.

There's a 6000 post thread about the Majora's Mask edition and not a post is about the actual game. All about the broken delivery promises. I know there's an OT but still...

noal

Banned
Also, me & Linius still play. So if you need help getting stuff, Linius will no doubt be happy to help. That's not saying I will not be happy, but Linius is a much better player than me. He has tons of shit in his town, it has to be seen for you to believe it.

I still have my GameCube copy with memory card!

I've been tempted to pick up Animal Crossing as well. I liked the DS version back then.

But it's Animal Crossing. I'm not ready to go down that route.

Tubie

jesus im having the hangover of my life

its 3.10 pm and ive just woken up

how did madrid do?

Isco carried us big time again. Bale and Casillas were ok. The rest of the team was mediocre at best.

Ronaldo had an assist and a few good runs but he missed a lot of good chances, one was an easy tap-in and he missed that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom