• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim looks scared
dUlMFSY.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cassani is simultaneously the best and the worst player on the pitch

last ditch clutch tackle, steals the ball...sprints like a sexually frustrated RAM and then fucking shoots from a ridiculous angle from like...his own house in Bari

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wilbur

Banned
I'll hold my hands up over Lambert; thought he'd do a far better job at Villa than he did. I did like his Norwich side though; but then I seem to like direct wingplay bang it in the box more than a lot of you :lol. Up the Pulis <3

Sherwood, like I said yesterday, could well be a good manager. But all he did at Spurs was maintain the level AVB did. Pretty sure he was sacked in sixth, and then they finished sixth. Decent. About the level Spurs should be at.

Should he have been given more time? Arguably, but they look as good under Pochettino as they have since they made Champions League.

Also

YES BRADFORD

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'll hold my hands up over Lambert; thought he'd do a far better job at Villa than he did. I did like his Norwich side though; but then I seem to like direct wingplay bang it in the box more than a lot of you :lol. Up the Pulis <3

Sherwood, like I said yesterday, could well be a good manager. But all he did at Spurs was maintain the level AVB did. Pretty sure he was sacked in sixth, and then they finished sixth. Decent. About the level Spurs should be at.

Should he have been given more time? Arguably, but they look as good under Pochettino as they have since they made Champions League.

Also

YES BRADFORD

what about weblz v balo?

never forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom