• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Stuff like that that particularly winds me up.

It's almost trendy to highlight the virtues of a manager whose very existence is built around coaching sturdy football, whereas a manager that coaches brave attacking football is pilloried should that adventure cost them a point or two.

Lambert failed massively at Villa through his own negative bottle. I don't think his Norwich team were that inventive, either.

I think his Norwich team was even worse.

I remember watching a few games when he was at helm and being bored out of my mind after 7 minutes.

Hixx

Huge surprises in #SAFC team - no O'Shea, Larsson, Johnson, Rodwell, Alvarez or Defoe. Hmmmm......

oiADDQI.png
oiADDQI.png
oiADDQI.png
oiADDQI.png

JzKGOjM.png
JzKGOjM.png
JzKGOjM.png
JzKGOjM.png

yS5YG8Z.png
yS5YG8Z.png
yS5YG8Z.png
yS5YG8Z.png
yS5YG8Z.png
yS5YG8Z.png
yS5YG8Z.png
yS5YG8Z.png

L1NETT

Mannone, Jones, van Aanholt, Brown, O’Shea ©, Bridcutt, Larsson, Johnson, Alvarez, Fletcher, Graham

hmmmmmm

alvarez and johnson

tad scary

Hixx

Mannone, Jones, van Aanholt, Brown, O’Shea ©, Bridcutt, Larsson, Johnson, Alvarez, Fletcher, Graham

No Defoe but I like the midfield.

Hixx

Honeyman on the bench too. I've gone from despair to intrigued within 5 minutes

Standard match day for a Sunderland fan really but still
jBX8nGI.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hahaha surprised Donadoni is turning up for press conferences

9 points all season, fucking single digits :lol the press is just toying with him at this point, stay at home Bob

moojito

Sherwood goes into the dressing room at half time.
Turns the arrow on the tactics board the other way around.

The revolution has begun.

dc89

Savage is a tool isn't he.
Complains all match that Leicester need to take a centre half off and switch to a more attacking formation. They do just that and then concede.

"They conceded because they took off a centre half."

Savage is a tool isn't he.
Complains all match that Leicester need to take a centre half off and switch to a more attacking formation. They do just that and then concede.

"They conceded because they took off a centre half."
Sums the man up. I lol'd when I heard him say that.

So many times Delph has space ahead of him to run into but all he knows is to pass it. No Villa players in space so he just gives it to the full back instead of drawing the Leicester players out of position himself. Pussy. Cleverley the same.

Too many Premier League midfielders that won't take someone on because they're scared of losing it.

Decent game now. I almost went back to Evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom