• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when everyone thought Robben would be the first to leave Bayern after they announced Pep is coming?
qBsuB5s.png

No, I don't.

I finally had a chance to watch yesterday's match.
Rv6vOt3.png

Rafa's rotation - what was he thinking? He spins the squad until they're dizzy and discombobulated.
GPG02YW.png

And Roma's playing Parma? So much for chasing them down for second.
j2ae81Y.png

Fucking Napoli.
sIROvMW.png

Arnie

Annoyed I'm missing Tim to eat bacon.

Love Sherwood. Actually don't think he's that bad of a manager, he didn't do terribly at Spurs, he's just not at the stage of his career where he's ready to lead a club to Champions League qualification.

Can he get Villa scoring goals? Probably. Really don't rate Lambert, never have.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Big Mac scored on Milan

o
m
g
I finally had a chance to watch yesterday's match.
Rv6vOt3.png

Rafa's rotation - what was he thinking? He spins the squad until they're dizzy and discombobulated.
GPG02YW.png

And Roma's playing Parma? So much for chasing them down for second.
j2ae81Y.png

Fucking Napoli.
sIROvMW.png

Wherever he went, everyone complained about his rather excessive rotation system, yet he still persists with it. Gotta admire that

Love Sherwood. Actually don't think he's that bad of a manager, he didn't do terribly at Spurs, he's just not at the stage of his career where he's ready to lead a club to Champions League qualification.

Can he get Villa scoring goals? Probably. Really don't rate Lambert, never have.
Agreed.

Spurs qualifying for the CL would be an over achievement anyway.

Arnie

Another thing about Tim is that I think many people's opinions of him as a manager are centred around the words he uses and the way he pronunciates them, rather than his actual performance as a football manager.

Just like everyone buzzed off Laudrup for his nice hair.

Fucking injustice in this world.

Yen

Mind when Tony Evans and Wilbury said Lambert was better than Rodgers? Mugs.

arkon

Another thing about Tim is that I think many people's opinions of him as a manager are centred around the words he uses and the way he pronunciates them, rather than his actual performance as a football manager.

Just like everyone buzzed off Laudrup for his nice hair.

Fucking injustice in this world.

To be fair, it was magnificent hair.

Jarnet87

LVG you good and crazy. you say he might be the best striker on the team but have to play him in midfield for balance.

b8ec3ae8a13cf35629afbe653ed49f9b.gif

It's time to bring this gem back United brahs.

idnuTZ6wuwNHR.gif

Bold One

LVG you good and crazy. you say he might be the best striker on the team but have to play him in midfield for balance.

b8ec3ae8a13cf35629afbe653ed49f9b.gif

It's time to bring this gem back United brahs.

idnuTZ6wuwNHR.gif

The man is a bullshit machine... he just wants to play all his expensive toys and his best mate, but made Rooney his undropable captain

Arnie

Mind when Tony Evans and Wilbury said Lambert was better than Rodgers? Mugs.
Stuff like that that particularly winds me up.

It's almost trendy to highlight the virtues of a manager whose very existence is built around coaching sturdy football, whereas a manager that coaches brave attacking football is pilloried should that adventure cost them a point or two.

Lambert failed massively at Villa through his own negative bottle. I don't think his Norwich team were that inventive, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom