• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
As an Ajax fan I can say comfortably that the title is pretty much gone and out of sight for this season. So good on you Confuziz.

But I have to say I was shocked to see the only PSV fan I have on Twitter actually saying PSV will win the title without a doubt now. Another Driesje situation could make for awesome retweets when the season is done.

Yes but that was in a season when Ajax actually played decent football and had more than 1 shot on goal in a match.

nlFuAua.png

Suen

Varela should have buried some of our attempts. What kind of shit is Porto giving us?
Kidding, he's better than what we've had recently.

I guess Paletta not even being in the XI means it's pretty much confirmed he is sold. We have to win this or we are 100 % buried.

edit: the more I see it the more I realize what stupind fucking pen that was to concede.

Linius

Yes but that was in a season when Ajax actually played decent football and had more than 1 shot on goal in a match.

nlFuAua.png

It's probably not gonna happen. But on the other hand, PSV fans also don't have much to brag about. It's not like you play pretty football on a weekly basis. But it's effective and consistant. So absolutely deserved if you guys cash in this season.

For now I hope things at the club are gonna change. Frank needs to kill some of his darlings. You can't just keep playing certain players while they clearly don't bring what we need. And they need to see that we really need to invest in good experienced players. In the backline and midfield.

Portugeezer

Varela should have buried some of our attempts. What kind of shit is Porto giving us?
Kidding, he's better than what we've had recently.

I guess Paletta not even being in the XI means it's pretty much confirmed he is sold. We have to win this or we are 100 % buried.

edit: the more I see it the more I realize what stupind fucking pen that was to concede.

We needed space for Tello in the team, aka FIFA right analogue stick abuser.

FootballFan

At this point it would be pretty frustrating for Messi and Neymar to be playing with Suarez in this form.

Messi in the middle and Pedro on the right. Rakitic for Rafinha.

Remuntada is on.

FootballFan

He keeps getting hit by all these teams but he gets them back by putting the ball into the net.

Sensational player.

He should be in that Adidas #haters ad.

Gr8 play from Rafinha too.

Linius

Orientating a bit on Wii U's, would you guys say the premium one is a must because of the storage? The 8GB one is considerably cheaper.

FootballFan

Orientating a bit on Wii U's, would you guys say the premium one is a must because of the storage? The 8GB one is considerably cheaper.

If you buy digital then you need the premium imo. If you only go physical then basic would be fine.

That is how I see it m8.

You can extend the storage I think anyway.

Arnie

Christ, that montage of Suarez's finishing is identical to Luis pre-Battleship.

Like with most lads, he needs Brendan.

Linius

Get a usb or sd card usb

If you buy digital then you need the premium imo. If you only go physical then basic would be fine.

That is how I see it m8.

You can extend the storage I think anyway.

The Premium one is also black m8

#bestcolour

Oh you can just easily expand memory with SD or USB's? That's cheaper than buying the premium one.

Don't really care about the color of the console tbh. Cheers guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom