• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Eh, Suarez will be fine.

Next season when Neymar, Messi and him are all firing it will be insane. Everyone wrote of Neymar, but he adapted and is incredible now. Suarez will adapt.

FootballFan

Eh, Suarez will be fine.

Next season when Neymar, Messi and him are all firing it will be insane. Everyone wrote of Neymar, but he adapted and is incredible now. Suarez will adapt.

Neymar was on his first season in Europe and 21 years old.

Suarez is like 34 and has been in Europe for 10 years.

Admit it wedward, it was a mistake.

Esch

Banned
Eh, Suarez will be fine.

yep.

reckon he'd be looking even better at this point had bitegate ban not occurred as well.

wedward

Neymar was on his first season in Europe and 21 years old.

Suarez is like 34 and has been in Europe for 10 years.

Admit it wedward, it was a mistake.

It was definitely a needless purchase, but he will adapt. The position he is playing is different than where he played at Liverpool. He isn't ever going to be the player he was at Liverpool for Barca, but I don't think this is his best.

Reus would have been the smart move.

FuturusX

Eh, Suarez will be fine.

Still time this season to do big things in the CL etc. I think he could be okay sooner rather than later. Just needs a class goal at an important time...and then to go on a run. Simple right?

Razor554

FT. 3 points thank you very much.

No wonder Villarreal haven't lost a match in the last 18-19? games they have played (all comps). One of best sides in spain currently.

Copa matches will be some intense stuff, but we have ter Stegen there so i'm not worried at all.

Suen

FickleAdorableAmericanwigeon.gif

Rip Villareal, you did what you could.

inky

Too bad for Villareal, but Messi is something else.. Neymar has come good too. I wish he'd stop diving so much.

Clegg

I keep trying to get into NFL but I don't even know where to begin.

What constitutes a side that plays a good brand of football?

jts

...hate me...
Barça looks pretty much unstoppable at this point.
>barely scraping a win at home
>unstoppable

We see these comments all season long. But they are so quickly forgotten when every other week they fail to even get a point against the likes of David Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom