• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Follow Panthers, I lived there for 8 years. And Hate the Pats. Always hate them.

Also, make fun of the Redskins. And Cowboys.

Or be like me, don't give a fuck about NFL. Watch Superbowl if you can, that can be fun.

Everyone hates the Patriots. Fuck them.

My highschool football coach was a Cowboys fan so he picked our uniform colors to mimic theirs, but yea, fuck the Cowboys too.

I'd still recommend watching the playoffs at least. Those can be fun and don't last too long. Just remember: a phone or tablet is your best friend during games.

>barely scraping a win at home
>unstoppable

We see these comments all season long. But they are so quickly forgotten when every other week they fail to even get a point against the likes of David Moyes.

I really hope so because is obviously relevant to my interests but they really look unstoppable to the tittle race given the circumstances.

Also, where is Long Johnson?

inky

Ok.

I am now a Green Bay Packers fan. Aaron Rodgers is the most clutch QB in the game. Tom Brady is a cunt.

Fuck yea!

tumblr_l9zz6zC41x1qztbac.gif

jts

...hate me...
I really hope so because is obviously relevant to my interests but they really look unstoppable to the tittle race given the circumstances.

Also, where is Long Johnson?

Don't lie to me, you're a secret Barça lover. LJ is dead. Deader than the race for La Liga.

Clegg

Wait.

Super Bowl is tonight. That means the season is over.

Why have I decided to support a team now? Gives me a chance to familiarise myself with the game I suppose.

jts

...hate me...
Quaresma, never change

quaresma-goal79uk3.gif

This is an amazing Quaresma goal. Business as usual.

5-0.

I love our team this year, regardless if we are able to win the league. I still think it is possible but the inexperience of our players together with Benfica's 5th year of Jesus makes it very hard. That stupid Porto-Benfica :(

wedward

Honestly if I were an adult who wasn't already a fan of the sport I would avoid watching it.

Its really not a very good sport and the NFL as an organization is up their with FIFA in terms of scumminess.

FootballFan

Famitsu magazines reviewed Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Overall the game got pretty good reviews with a score of 30/40 from four reviewers. (individual scores for the game were 7,8, 8.0, and 7.0)

The review states that the story mode is a decent 15 hours long. However, there is 100 hours worth of gameplay, if you want to grab all the items.

Apparently the 3 v 3 mode is laggy, which is one of the flaws of the game.

overall though the game was described as being enjoyable with amazing graphics, and customisation is GOAT.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly if I were an adult who wasn't already a fan of the sport I would avoid watching it.

Its really not a very good sport and the NFL as an organization is up their with FIFA in terms of scumminess.

can I still watch Katy Perry dance around?

faridmon

Famitsu magazines reviewed Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Overall the game got pretty good reviews with a score of 30/40 from four reviewers. (individual scores for the game were 7,8, 8.0, and 7.0)

The review states that the story mode is a decent 15 hours long. However, there is 100 hours worth of gameplay, if you want to grab all the items.

Apparently the 3 v 3 mode is laggy, which is one of the flaws of the game.

overall though the game was described as being enjoyable with amazing graphics, and customisation is GOAT.

I am gonna forward this to my cousin. I am sure he is gonna be delighted.

faridmon

I got that info from another website which translated famitsu so maybe odd morsel would need to confirm it's translated correctly.

Still, 100+ HOURS!! Hngggg

Is the 3v3 online? Sounds bonkers.

I don't know if I have time to 100% this game, but I am sure I will finish it at some point. 15 hours seems doable. I just hope they improve their fighting engine on Tenkaichi.

FootballFan

List of characters in Dragon Ball Xenoverse (not yet confirmed, but the sources seem confident)

1. Goku (Normal, Kaioken, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2,Super Saiyan 3)
2. Super Saiyan 4 Goku
3. Super Saiyan God Goku
4. Vegeta (Normal, Super Saiyan)
5. Vegito (Normal, Super Saiyan)
6. Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta
7. Kid Gohan
8. Teen Gohan (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
9. Adult Gohan (Ultimate Gohan)
10. Future Trunks (Normal, Super Saiyan,Time Patrol)
11. Kid Trunks
12. Goten
13. Gotenks (Normal, Super Saiyan 3)
14. Raditz
15. Nappa
16. Bardock
17. Piccolo
18. Videl
19. Krillin
20. Tien
21. Yamcha
22. Mr. Satan
23. Appule
24. Larsberi
25. Cui
26. Captain Ginyu
27. Guldo
28. Burter
29. Jeice
30. Recoome
31. Frieza 1st Form
32. Frieza Final Form
33. Frieza Full Power
34. Android 17
35. Android 18
36. Cell Perfect Form
37. Super Perfect Cell
38. Cell Jr.
39. Saibaman
40. Majin Buu
41. Super Buu
42. Kid Buu
43. Broly
44. Mira
45. Towa
46. Omega Shenron
47. Super 17
48. Beerus
49. Whis
50. Demigra
51. Supreme Kai of Time
52. Tokitoki
53. Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta *
54. GT Trunks *
55. GT Kid Goku *
56. Pan *
57. Jaco the Space Patroller *

* = DLC characters

They make sure to note multiple times that the list is not final.

Clegg

Right, now I'm supporting the Packers I'll brush up on everything before the start of next season. Hopefully there's some good stuff on YouTube.

Arnie

Football fan piss off with your cartoon nonsense.

This is an NFL thread.

Going Seattle because they're a bunch of #lads. Like Gronk, though. Don't hate Brady, either. Maybe it's because I'm ignorant to the shit that makes people dislike him.

Portugeezer

This is an amazing Quaresma goal. Business as usual.

5-0.

I love our team this year, regardless if we are able to win the league. I still think it is possible but the inexperience of our players together with Benfica's 5th year of Jesus makes it very hard. That stupid Porto-Benfica :(

And Quaresma is not being an asshole this season, which is also nice, he got on my nerves last season (despite playing well) acting like he was the king after coming back and Fonseca was scared of him :lol

Once we start beating Benfica again, it will be business as usual from there on :p

inky

Right, now I'm supporting the Packers I'll brush up on everything before the start of next season. Hopefully there's some good stuff on YouTube.

There's only 3 things you really need to know about the Packers:

Vince Lombardi
Bart Starr
Brett Favre's dick pics.

Clegg

There's only 3 things you really need to know about the Packers:

Vince Lombardi
Bart Starr
Brett Favre's dick pics.
To the Internet!

Also gonna look up some of last seasons games. Know next to nothing about NFL other than what downs are. This is gonna be fun.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
is the mega owl a giant self parody like gta?

I can't comprehend any of this.

how long til someone kicks a ball?

it's like if ant and dec hosted the fa cup factor, produced by nigel farage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom