• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
what is even the super bowl
i only accept the asian cup
o3abnfi.png

GorillaJu

Football fan piss off with your cartoon nonsense.

This is an NFL thread.

Going Seattle because they're a bunch of #lads. Like Gronk, though. Don't hate Brady, either. Maybe it's because I'm ignorant to the shit that makes people dislike him.

Brady is goaterino. Even the staunchest haters can admit he's only bested by Joe Montana. That said fuck the Pats because they have too many bandwagon fans, and also because they tend to find themselves at the center of cheating controversy too often to be coincidental

valeo

Famitsu magazines reviewed Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Overall the game got pretty good reviews with a score of 30/40 from four reviewers. (individual scores for the game were 7,8, 8.0, and 7.0)

The review states that the story mode is a decent 15 hours long. However, there is 100 hours worth of gameplay, if you want to grab all the items.

Apparently the 3 v 3 mode is laggy, which is one of the flaws of the game.

overall though the game was described as being enjoyable with amazing graphics, and customisation is GOAT.

Thanks, I'll forward this on to my 10 year old self.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
there are about a hundred people waiting for a train at the side of the pitch. shouldn't someone move them?

Elchele

Klopp signings have been shit after Lewa, don't know what happened. I think he should stick with signings nobodies from small leagues, that's what worked for him

Klopp signings have been shit after Lewa, don't know what happened. I think he should stick with signings nobodies from small leagues, that's what worked for him
The problem is that lately, once there's just a rumour about BVB signing someone unknown, other clubs take a close look at that player.

Especially Leverkusen tries to sign everyone we're interested in (Kampl, Sokratis, Drmic, Milik, etc.).

Also, your theory is wrong. Reus and Gündogan have been incredible signings. After that, maybe. But I tend to say that Auba and Kampl are good signings.

Messi

Fucking hell, I just finished watching Barca vs Villareal. I always love watching these teams play. What a fantastic match. Those 10 mins shortly after the half were madness. I feel really bad for Suarez as I think he is doing a great job in most regards except scoring and he tried everything today. A bit more luck and he could of had two. You can tell he is bother by it too :(. The messi and neymar combo this season has been a delight. I love watching them combine. So glad Neymar hasn't flopped in europe. Dat Messi right foot finish. Damn son.

Rafina has a fantastic game. Yo, Pique what the fuck was that attempted clearance about? Sometimes he is great (he made and epic tackle from behind in this game) but he single handidly gave Villareal a goal. I would say Villareal deserved atleast a point tonight. They played a fantastic game, great tactics.

I know you guys don't care but I wanted to talk about it :(

FootballFan

From which sports fans are best thread

Least would be football fans, and it's down to me mostly, as I instantly am openly hostile to and aggressively dislike Everton fans even if they are close friends or members of my family. If you support Manchester United, just don't even bother talking to me. I stay out of footy GAF because I would lose my account within probably 3 days.

:)

Edit
Same thread, Bumhead going in HAM on manutd bros.

Football (soccer) fans.

But probably not for the same reasons a lot others would offer. I've got more time for what some might call the "yobs" or "hooligans" than the modern, face painted glory hunting muppets that Sky Sports and the Premier League have bred.

Introducing yourself as a Manchester United "fan" is the quickest way to shut down a conversation. It's basically an admission that you've got nothing interesting or worthwhile to talk about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom