• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNB1W6d.png

gg no re

your profile says youre a solicitor, give me a job pls

Blablurn

Considering our recent form we have no right to talk about a win in the CL. Shameful. Our whole defense is screwed.

And can we please sell Müller for like 80m to Manchester?

GQman2121

Banned
4113831539.png

Comcunts have been sending me letters about updating my modem to maximize my speeds. It should be three times that I think. But I'm not renting from them and haven't got around to ordering a new one off Amazon yet.

Yen

Virgin Media can go fuck themselves

4113739935.png
The range on our box is dreadful - in my bedroom at the other end of the house from the box I get WiFi in my bed but it doesn't extend across the room to my TV.

That doesn't concern me, because tomorrow I'm dragging my bed into my living room. My bedroom is just far too cold and we don't use our living room.

CNB1W6d.png

kharma45

4113846712.png

C
H
R
I
S
T

BT15

Hopefully in there clear then.

They've taken the piss by having the service down in the past and expecting you to still pay for it.

You might be far enough north then that it's not an issue. Must mainly be south and west.

I managed to get a 'credit' applied to my account, but how much that is I don't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom