• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

2 actually, Terror in Resonance of which I watched 1 episode, but it seemed pretty generic, and Space Dandy, which is probably the best anime of last year. Just don't go in expecting more Bebop, because it's a more comedic-focused show.
I watched Space Dandy out of a sort of obligation really. Wasn't a huge fan but it had its moments. They aired it in English the same day so I just DVR'ed it from Cartoon Network. Generally speaking, I ignore dubs but convenience won out (and the dub was fine).

Blablurn

The idea of Terror in Resonance was pretty interesting. But goddamn. The execution was boring as fuck.

I never played FIFA 14 too much on the PS4. Now that I got just a bit more tired of 15, I will get 14. My friend will long term lend it to me, in exchange for Tomb Raider.

Meanwhile my PES 2015 just cries in a dark corner of my PS4's HDD :(

Same here. I kinds gave up on PES 2015 :-( And I dont even know why.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Probably old by now, sorry

"Milan midfielder Nigel de Jong could reportedly move to Manchester United when his contract expires in the summer."

Pennywise

The last time you played against di Matteo in Munich was #FinaleDahoam

i2jh80atGPQWU.png

No Schürrle today.
Some interesting matches today....no, not really sadly.

Loftus-Cheek and Izzy Brown have been moved to the first team squad to join and join Blackman, Christensen and Ake as first team players.

It doesn't mean they won't play for U21s but they will do most of their training with the first team. The youth revolution has begun

arkon

Ghostbusters
Jurassic Park
Star Wars
ET
Back To The Future
Toy Story

All movies I watched as a kid/preteen, and made little impact. Shove that up your arses. The Incredibles is shit as well.

Finding Nemo is the best Pixar film

Always loved Indiana Jones though.

Not like this, Hitcher. Pls.

Jarnet87

MUTV predicted lineup: Valdes; Valencia, Smalling, Rojo, Shaw; Blind Herrera, Januzaj, Mata; Roopney, Wilson.

Das pretty good mane.

GQman2121

Banned
New Tomb Raider last gen was the fourth worst singleplayer experience I completed over the entire generation. It was like pulling my own teeth out with my toes.

By the midway point I wanted everyone involved in the story dead. The combat situations were tiresome so fast that I was actually grateful when I acquired the ability to spam the melee move with the rock axe. The axe combined with the regenerating health allowed to just rush nearly everyone in the last 1/3 of the game and blow through it.

Awful, awful game.

The visuals and sound design are good. Lara's voice actor is comical at times.

2 laser arrow headshots out of 5 from me.

Bold One

New Tomb Raider last gen was the fourth worst singleplayer experience I completed over the entire generation. It was like pulling my own teeth out with my toes.

By the midway point I wanted everyone involved in the story dead. The combat situations were tiresome so fast that I was actually grateful when I acquired the ability to spam the melee move with the rock axe. The axe combined with the regenerating health allowed to just rush nearly everyone in the last 1/3 of the game and blow through it.

Awful, awful game.

I thought it was mechanically solid, just not very interesting to play through, bad characters and a unsympathetic hero, after violently eviscerating about a dozen dudes, my eyes sort of glazed over.

L1NETT

Awful, awful game.

my fav part was like when the geeza was like

'remember lara it's a real struggle but you can do it.....like that time we climbed Snowdon'

had a right chuckle at that. as a bit of b movie bilge it's passable. but nowt great. really mediocre series for MS to chuck some dollar at

I thought it was mechanically solid, just not very interesting to play through, bad characters and a unsympathetic hero, after violently eviscerating about a dozen dudes, my eyes sort of glazed over.

yeah that too.

From blubbing about a deer to fucking island genocide all within the space of a lunch break

Jarnet87

Old man Persie in a mid week fixture, thanks Lewis. He'll be dead by 30 minutes at the weekend. Roopney in midfield and Di Maria up front, KILL ME.

arkon

I like both Champloo and Bebop. Bebop is the one for me. That OP is a bona fide classic.

thanks for your time

regards

Clegg

It's actually a pretty strong team all things considered.

Still a sinking feeling in my stomach. Ander will go for sub 10m this summer.

King_Moc

Banned
my fav part was like when the geeza was like

'remember lara it's a real struggle but you can do it.....like that time we climbed Snowdon'

had a right chuckle at that. as a bit of b movie bilge it's passable. but nowt great. really mediocre series for MS to chuck some dollar at

Oh god, the Snowden line was AMAZING. You can practically jog up the fucking thing!

Bold One

there is a vindictive side of me that wants us to get beaten now...

LVGenius trying to be too clever basically knee-capping his own team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom