• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiggyRob

there is a vindictive side of me that wants us to get beaten now...

LVGenius trying to be too clever basically knee-capping his own team

It's not a great lineup but this is still LVG's best chance of winning a trophy - finishing in top 4 and winning the FA Cup is a success
/Wenger

FootballFan

I hope Bayern win here. Crucial match.

Mia san mia

Anime talk:
Guys pls stop comparing Bebop and Samurai Champloo.

I am on episode 17 of Cowboy Bebop, when I finish that, I'll watch Samurai Champloo and let you know which one really is better.

So far, Bebop is winning.

Bold One

Bit of waste if Rojo's at LB.

If by cast you mean Bradley, General Armstrong and Pride, sure, otherwise the original is far superior.

Hawkeye, Mustang, May, Scar, Winry and a bunch of other characters that actually added to the main plot.

The original is great but it was something they contrived together because the manga was still ongoing, I am really hoping Claymore gets the Brotherhood treatment

FootballFan

Have you noticed how every Barcelona fan is now a Bayern fan as well. Ugh.

This is not true.

I am just jealous of their gr8 club.

Every club should aim to be like Bayern. instead, we get banned for signing 6 year olds.

mes que un club

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
forza

j....junited

I just looked through my box of junited GAF stuff and couldnt resisT

635507330696813203-751407789_jess-new-girl.gif

forgive me kida

jts

...hate me...
El Topo are you okay.

Post if you are okay.

wait, the pen was missed. How does one miss a pen.

That's it, I'm tuning in.

kharma45

The entirety of UK's broadband infrastructure is in dire need of a overhaul, its a national embarrassment

It's fucked across the whole of Belfast. Been like this for a week and I was told by VM last night on the phone it'll be at least another 2 weeks before they sort it.

Clegg

Broadband connection for households in Ireland is pathetic.

The only half decent coverage is provided in the Universities.

OMG Have you guys seen this?

why do you take up so much of my husbands time?

I'm fucking dying here, best thread in a VERY long time.

p1kx90C.png

M4.jpg

It seems that your husband has been living two lives. In one life, he's Khalifa Jayy, husband to a respectable wife. He has a social security number, pays his taxes, and … helps his wife take out the garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where he frequents the gamer collective the "Neo" and is guilty of virtually every thread creation crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.
p1kx90C.png

p1kx90C.png

Ahahahaha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom