• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

934760_10152536460976277_5688673314109452920_n.jpg

Lennon looks lost....

Screw it, Welcome homey. We need you whether you like it or not.

inky

The Evil Within:

Am i going to spend most of the game crouched and stealth killing? Because I'm not ready for another mind numbing TLoU experience

Nah. The tutorial is all stealth kills and the rest of the game is all run around killing shit.

Gambit

You're working on your PhD? It can be really hard to come up with new ideas or findings. If you're unlucky, you might even have a problem/field where it might not even be possible to find much new (or good) at all.

Yes, I am (in communications), and you are quite right: it is often difficult to find new ideas. The last I had, I already presented to her.
To be honest, my biggest problem atm is that I have worked on some articles, reviews, and as an editor for a journal. So I have not actually worked on my dissertation since October! My professor doesn't know that and I am having a really difficult time finding my way back in. I feel I have to re-read all my sources again

K1LLER7

The Evil Within:

Am i going to spend most of the game crouched and stealth killing? Because I'm not ready for another mind numbing TLoU experience

The first chapter was delicious
It's better than TLOU (7 chapters in).

It changes it up. The shotgun is amazing.

The Evil Within:

The first chapter was delicious and I absolutely love how absolutely nothing makes sense :lol +100

no it turns into shootey bang then instadeaths without knowing why its happened. I stopped in chapter 10.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
no it turns into shootey bang then instadeaths without knowing why its happened. I stopped in chapter 10.
Ahahahah that sounds wonderful actually

now imagine if the whole game was just ducking around, throwing bottles and insta deaths

that was my TLoU 'experience'

Ahahahah that sounds wonderful actually

now imagine if the whole game was just ducking around, throwing bottles and insta deaths

that was my TLoU 'experience'

i stopped playing that about 2 hours in.

nice talkey game with plop mechanics. Much like uncharted.

El Topo

Yes, I am (in communications), and you are quite right: it is often difficult to find new ideas. The last I had, I already presented to her.
To be honest, my biggest problem atm is that I have worked on some articles, reviews, and as an editor for a journal. So I have not actually worked on my dissertation since October! My professor doesn't know that and I am having a really difficult time finding my way back in. I feel I have to re-read all my sources again

I don't know how it is in communications, but in mathematics you can sit for months at a problem only to come to the conclusion that there's pretty much nothing good/useful you can say about it. It's so frustrating to spend months thinking about a problem, testing things, going through literature, only to realize that you can't say much about it mathematically. Basically months of work and research that ultimately yield maybe a few pages of "Hey, look, it's nothing".

Best of luck to you.

Blablurn

Never buy players from Dortmund. We learned the hard way. ;_;

Buying them is not the problem. But for some reason the players start to think they made it once they arrive at Bayern. Fuck it. Fuck Lewandowski. He looks worse than Mario Gomez right now.

Mario. Gomez.

I'm so angry.

And in before one random premface comes at me with his fucking "but but but you are leading with 8 points"

it goes deeper than just points.

LOL Bla, I'm gonna fish out some pre-season Lewa posts :p

Did you see his assist m78?

LVG: 1
Nonbelievers: 0

dont think i wrote much about him

inky

Decisions like playing Blackett as CB ahead of McNair even though the latter is clearly superior, just because the former is left-footed always puzzle me about LVG. Surely you can't be so stubborn to think being left footed matters more than not being shit.

Anyways, McNair is playing great and there's some forward momentum to this team, but at home and against this opponent surely we can't expect anything less.

dont think i wrote much about him

Nah, I don't even know, I'm just pulling your leg bro. I just haven't found the correct amount of pulling needed to keep the banter civil yet funny with you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom