• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Ach, Bla, let the rest of the league celebrate their newfound tension. It'll all get better again.

(To be honest, I think Alonso is beginning to look his age. He very frequently simply makes the wrong decision and does so at a snail's pace. We need Lahm and Thiago back)

Good luck Gambit.

thanks

I don't know how it is in communications, but in mathematics you can sit for months at a problem only to come to the conclusion that there's pretty much nothing good/useful you can say about it. It's so frustrating to spend months thinking about a problem, testing things, going through literature, only to realize that you can't say much about it mathematically. Basically months of work and research that ultimately yield maybe a few pages of "Hey, look, it's nothing".

Best of luck to you.

Fortunately, it is not quite as bad. You can at least say "well, it seems to be...". Although I have read some dissertations where the whole empirical research fell apart at the end and all the could say "the results were inconclusive".
It really sounds furstrating the way you are describing the sitution with maths. But as my boss always says, a PhD is most of all a matter of perseverance. It's just that I am losing my patience and motivation. Have you finished yours?

pulga

Banned
All this striker talk concerning Cavani better than Lewa, Suarez better than Cavani...

We all know Benzema is the best #9 in the world.
Qn7jPOo.png

#TurokWasRight

Ach, Bla, let the rest of the league celebrate their newfound tension. It'll all get better again.

(To be honest, I think Alonso is beginning to look his age. He very frequently simply makes the wrong decision and does so at a snail's pace. We need Lahm and Thiago back)

He's been like that for a while now, that's why I had little qualms with letting him go. Even less so knowing Kroos was there to take his place. I still don't understand why your people thought essentially swapping Kroos for Alonso was a good idea.

Blablurn

thanks

Fortunately, it is not quite as bad. You can at least say "well, it seems to be...". Although I have read some dissertations where the whole empirical research fell apart at the end and all the could say "the results were inconclusive".
It really sounds furstrating the way you are describing the sitution with maths. But as my boss always says, a PhD is most of all a matter of perseverance. It's just that I am losing my patience and motivation. Have you finished yours?

I'm just angry because it was a stupid way to lose points. And some players like Lewa don't really deliver.

The only one who keeps surprising me is Benatia. He is legit. But thanks to injuries or suspensions fucking Dante always finds a spot in the starting eleven. Cant believe it.

In other news:

Robben on Höwedes' goal: We are playing man on man back in the defense. You have to put your life on the line to defend. This cannot happen.

Right he is.

El Topo

Not finished yet.

Darker

Banned
Last year I attended a football match at Leyton in London.

At half time, Kyel Reid was kicking the ball about with Kevin Davies and John Brownhill and let one go past him.

He came over to the stands to pick it up.

I shouted "KYEL. KYEL. ON MI 'ED".

He looked, laughed, and thew it to me.

I headed it back.

I now tell everyone about how I once played football with professional footballer Kyel Reid.

Blablurn

Robben: "A goal like that (Howedes) can kill us in the Champions League."

Yep. We are definitely an underdog in the CL now.

FootballFan

Last year I attended a football match at Leyton in London.

At half time, Kyel Reid was kicking the ball about with Kevin Davies and John Brownhill and let one go past him.

He came over to the stands to pick it up.

I shouted "KYEL. KYEL. ON MI 'ED".

He looked, laughed, and thew it to me.

I headed it back.

I now tell everyone about how I once played football with professional footballer Kyel Reid.

That is actually a pretty funny story lol

we have beaches!!!

They're shit but we have them lol.

I thought you lived in Turkey m8?

The beach thing is on going bants between dc89 and myself. Lol

Gambit

He's been like that for a while now, that's why I had little qualms with letting him go. Even less so knowing Kroos was there to take his place. I still don't understand why your people thought essentially swapping Kroos for Alonso was a good idea.

Well, I don't think they planned the swap when they let Kroos go. The opportunity simply arose. Which makes it even worse! I'd rather lose Kroos and gain Alonso than just lose Kroos. In fact, as I've said many, many times, I didn't want to lose Kroos at all. (He is my favourite player after all, alongside Lahm and Müller)

I'm just angry because it was a stupid way to lose points. And some players like Lewa don't really deliver.

The only one who keeps surprising me is Benatia. He is legit. But thanks to injuries or suspensions fucking Dante always finds a spot in the starting eleven. Cant believe it.

In other news:

Robben on Höwedes' goal: We are playing man on man back in the defense. You have to put your life on the line to defend. This cannot happen.

Right he is.

Yea, it was a stupid, unnecessary loss of points. But what are you gonna do against Di-I-sold-my-soul-Matteo?

Not finished yet.

Got it. Then good luck to you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom