• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Phil Brown, Sunderland fan: "Charlie Hurley was capped 81 times for Scotland"

dUlMFSY.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Dark Souls has been pretty great, just entered Undead Parish. I love how the game expects you to play it and figure stuff out instead of having a million tutorials and markers.

FootballFan

Zabojnik

We made a huge fucking mistake not buying Nainggolan when we had the chance. Huge fucking mistake. He's a cunt and I hate him, but he's so damn good.

Please buy him, United. He's probably better than the two-kneed Strootman, nevermind the one-kneed one.

Lightning

Banned
Bla ranting about Lewandowski still makes me laugh at how overrated that fucker was when he moved to Bayern. I remember the "better than Cavani" bullshit being spouted.

Hixx

Giaky pls, sounded like it went in. 2015 I should be able to watch this ffs.

"van Aanholt is tremendous"

£1.5m, a steal.

Pennywise

Bla ranting about Lewandowski still makes me laugh at how overrated that fucker was when he moved to Bayern. I remember the "better than Cavani" bullshit being spouted.

Surely better than every striker you've got.
He just doesn't fit in at the moment, allthough it's mindblowing how often he ran the wrong way.

Blablurn

Decisions like playing Blackett as CB ahead of McNair even though the latter is clearly superior, just because the former is left-footed always puzzle me about LVG. Surely you can't be so stubborn to think being left footed matters more than not being shit.

Anyways, McNair is playing great and there's some forward momentum to this team, but at home and against this opponent surely we can't expect anything less.

Nah, I don't even know, I'm just pulling your leg bro. I just haven't found the correct amount of pulling needed to keep the banter civil yet funny with you :p

I'm a new man. Attack me. I embrace it. I don't hate back.

Arnie

Buying them is not the problem. But for some reason the players start to think they made it once they arrive at Bayern. Fuck it. Fuck Lewandowski. He looks worse than Mario Gomez right now.

Mario. Gomez.

I'm so angry.

And in before one random premface comes at me with his fucking "but but but you are leading with 8 points"

it goes deeper than just points.

dont think i wrote much about him
Nah mate at least Gomez scores.

Darker

Banned
Gallagher shutting me up :p

how is me old mucker Kyel Reid getting on?

I love him. Direct, pacy, interesting, exciting. He's only really just coming back from injury, can't quite hold a place down.

The reasons he's not always starting is he has a giant flaw in his play - he's always looking beat the man. He'll push the ball past him, then check back so he can try and do it again. If he just pushed the ball past and kept running, he'd be golden. Crossing's a bit iffy, but he's getting more and more consistent.

He'll be like a new signing when he's fully fit and fixed.

0wing

Because you live in Malmo and steal some of those Danish Broadband. Try living in Umeå or god forbid, Boden.

Lund, not Malmö.

You are correct about the rest though. My parents live ~20km from central Stockholm and can only get ~15/1 Mbit ADSL.

FootballFan

You need to be more patient with Suarez. He's ridiculously good, you definitely don't want to swap for a Lewa. That would be Rosell levels of dumb.

Of course, I have said multiple times I still believe in Suarez lol. My hate is just over the top reaction lol.

faridmon

10960334_10152536461226277_2275895464227569280_o.jpg

After being told that there aren't no trophies, just shoes.

10390980_10152536461626277_5632668033505114538_n.jpg

After meeting Kenwright about his wages. Apparently he have been told he's on the national minimum wage.

10441256_10152536458011277_4900028547177673563_n.jpg

Later that day:

Do your serious face"
"Do your happy face"
"Do your surprised face"
"Oh for Fuck sake!!"
'' Also, you know that jumper is sold out Online you fuck''

Linius

10960334_10152536461226277_2275895464227569280_o.jpg

After being told that there aren't no trophies, just shoes.

10390980_10152536461626277_5632668033505114538_n.jpg

After meeting Kenwright about his wages. Apparently he have been told he's on the national minimum wage.

10441256_10152536458011277_4900028547177673563_n.jpg

Later that day:

Do your serious face"
"Do your happy face"
"Do your surprised face"
"Oh for Fuck sake!!"
'' Also, you know that jumper is sold out Online you fuck''

Incredible pictures :lol

L1NETT

its on hixx

hope your players like a good quagmire

cos our pitch is hilariously shit

At least you won't see it on live TV

cos the premface tv companies would rather show FUCKING Villa Leicester. Lowest scorers vs bottom of the prem. How exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom