• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
José Mourinho;149975480 said:
Like that other time we had an 8 point lead and shut the league out...

Well it's not getting any earlier in the season. Besides, having already played 2 times vs City, City would feel hopeless by now.

wedward

Are people starting to think Dortmund may be relegated? Like, when is it going to get better? Who is going to turn it around for them?

If they are relegated eveyone leaves right?

Jarnet87

Happy with the point considering how we played, Hopefully Cuadrado can give us some more energy or at least allow us to rotate our players a bit more

you mean straight swap and never leave the lineup. Jose doesn't rotate. he runs you into the ground and then replaces you.

jts

...hate me...
Are people starting to think Dortmund may be relegated? Like, when is it going to get better? Who is going to turn it around for them?

Maybe they can get a Juventus type of situation going there.

But I still don't think it will happen. 16 points at this point is BAFFLING, but they still are 2-3 wins away from getting out of the woods.

I am starting to think it could happen yes.

But then you look at the table and two/three wins will push them way up and you have to think they'll get some wins eventually with their players.

But maybe not. If they get relegated yeah everyone's gone.

Think they're financially secure enough to keep them there. You got us into this mess, now get us out it and all that. Reus would obviously be gone in a flash though, with his buyourt clause.

FootballFan

B8svOaeCMAEe9wb.jpg

God they even use the font from Meme Generator.

Ugh

Disgusting

Jarnet87

I am starting to think it could happen yes.

But then you look at the table and two/three wins will push them way up and you have to think they'll get some wins eventually with their players.

But maybe not. If they get relegated yeah everyone's gone.

When Dortmund get relegated Bayern will gladly sign them up to sit on the bench as depth.

what the hell

We just had the first match since December, against Leverkusen away. Got a solid 0-0 in a match where our defense hasn't looked like complete shit. That's something to build on onto.

wedward

Think they're financially secure enough to keep them there. You got us into this mess, now get us out it and all that. Reus would obviously be gone in a flash though, with his buyourt clause.

I think Hummels goes no matter what happens.

United will throw money at him.

deroli

0-0. Yeah that's alright. This was our second best away performance this season. Not because we played very well today, but because almost every other away match was pretty much catastrohic to terrible. We lacked any form of creativity but you could not expect anything better. At least Leverkusen could not create many chances, either.
I've become a very humble fan.

Very pleased with the result in the end. Difficult after 120 minutes mid-week and injuries etc we looked in.

We have a week before our next match, City never really looked like getting a goal in the second half despite their dominance imo, I was expecting them to create more clear cut chances.

Pleased for Remy to get a goal, I think Zouma was great again, some good tackles looked assured, he's fast, a top quality player in the making.

Splatt

Even if they do get relegated, it's not the end of the world.

Keep Kloppeto and rebuild.

Zabojnik

Juventus. They'll smash us in CL and that'll kickstart their season. I've seen it happen countless times before, you can fucking bet on it.

They're not going to get relegated in any case.

pulga

Banned
RIP BVB, a once noble club.

Take rest in knowing its not your fault, there was nothing you could do when Bayern decided to knock the magazine rack over.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm fine with the draw as well. Five points is five points.

Our up coming games in the league.

@Aston Villa
Everton
Burnley FC
@Leicester City - Now delayed. We'll play Spurs at Wembley 01/03
@West Ham
Southampton
@Hull
Stoke
@QPR

City's

Hull City
@Stoke City
Newcastle
@Liverpool - 01/03
Leicester City
@Burnley FC
West Brom

We have PSG in the CL mixed in there. City have Barca.

It's honestly going to come down to the April games for both of us.
Basically, the games against United

RiggyRob

Just comparing. How Carrick has been playing as DM in games this season vs. how Blind was today.

Blind's problem is that he's slow and not as tall as Carrick, so he can't cover ground as quickly. Other than that, he's a pretty good direct replacement I'd say (didn't get to watch the match today though).

Blablurn

Dortmund won't get relegated. I totally expect them to go on a run now. Yes, they are on the bottom. But they have some easy fixtures incoming.

Man Utd Update ‏@MufcDevilUpdate 5m5 minutes ago Manchester, England
Manchester United have scored more goals at home than any other Premier League team this season. #MUFC

A stat that genuinely shocks me.

Im quite satisfied with the City goal now they're shown it back, its not out of play but Matic should have cleared it, and it happened a few second later. Courtois should have done better, Ivanovic on the post could have done better I guess, it just happens like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom