• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

noal

Banned
Man Utd Update ‏@MufcDevilUpdate 5m5 minutes ago Manchester, England
Manchester United have scored more goals at home than any other Premier League team this season. #MUFC

A stat that genuinely shocks me.

How shit has everyone else been?!

That is a surprising stat.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Holy shit.

Sky Execs must be regretting signing Thierry Henry as a pundit.

Fucking painful to listen to.

What is he even saying? Lmao

Shut your god damn mouth. The man is a legend. A LEGEND I SAY.

Also, can someone explain just why/how Dortmund are doing so badly?

Elchele

eFOP7YR.png

Holy Shit Dortmund. From 17th to 18th.

YES FREIBURG

GQman2121

Banned
I didn't realise Loftus-Cheek was that tall btw. Perhaps he can be the next Matic.

In the youth games I've watched, he's a bit more of a forward moving player. I don't know if he has the discipline or even wants to hold back. Definitely someone that can make it. Hopefully he's given the chance.

One of these academy kids has to breakthrough at some point because our kids that are out on loan are flopping left and right it seems. Bertrand Traore is the only one that seems to be developing at a decent pace.

Blablurn

Jürgen Klopp to Sky Germany: "We know what to expect from Bayer Leverkusen, it's like serve and volley Tennis."

:lol

What a genious.

Sooner or later, you gotta wake up to the reality.

Like I already wrote, are you guys just not aware of the Bundesliga break?

We simply have had today's match since December. It's the first away match in months in which we haven't looked like complete shit. Our defense was decent/good against a team that's still in the CL and the third best in Germany. Our attack had some moments against a good defense. And that's with Reus and Sahin coming back from injuries and Kampl being new. I don't get what the fuck you people are on about. We can't get 10 points in one match. Everyone is aware of the situation. But we can't do some magic trick and go to a solid place in midfield when no Bundesliga matches are taking place.

Clegg

Can you load players into FM without having to start a new game? I really want to snap up Pele as a free agent.

Its not insurmountable. I dont think we will catch them, but it's not really that far off with this many games left.

It's not insurmountable but it's probably 3 results where they need to drop points and you gain to over take them.

That's a significant swing - and tough to see when you consider the respective quality of the sides.

City will be well safe in second IMO.

Hixx

im ill so forgive me if i posted this before i cant remember

but the spor remix of the new prodigy single "nasty" is insane
Qn7jPOo.png

Gurthang

Banned
Spain will be great in 2016 with Koke, Isco, Munain, Javi, Thiago, Jese and Fabregas. Too bad Iniesta and Busquets will be starting as long as VDB is the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom