• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

WJD

I told you all to stick a fiver on Norwich when that team was announced.

I'm a better tipster than Meus.

He looks like he gives a shit but hasn't preformed to his usual standard imo.

I agree with that, but no one has so I wouldn't be harsh on him specifically.

iUXxlq4uPXezv.png

Wilbur

Banned
Why have Cleverley and Anderson if you don't trust them? I don't fucking understand it. Sentimentality is something that has never had a place in Ferguson's teams so why is he fucking doing it now?

We cry all day yesterday about not having someone like Keane and that's why; there was no desire, hunger, fight. We just fucking sat back and fucking took it. I'm as angry as I can remember being at this team and Ferguson as I can remember. Absolutely cowardly. Giggs was inept. I can't believe that he is still trusted and that no one on our fucking coaching staff can see he's shit.

I'm out. Fuck this team.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hilarious results today. Spurs trounced, Newcastle, United, Chrlsea losing, Liverpool winning at home.

Fry

Wait....somebody has said Schweinsteiger is better than Xavi? I mean Schweinsteiger is a top player but he's not even in the same league as Xavi.

I said I prefer Schweinsteiger to Xavi, AND that he's been the better player this season. And now they say that in a mockery way every fucking time.

Kyoufu

Hahaha holy shit.

Today has been a bad day for the bigger clubs

Chelsea lost

Everton lost

Tottenham lost

Newcastle lost

MANURE LOST

Damn I'm gutted.

Mainly because of the performance. Haven't looked forwards to watching a United game as much as this one for a long time and then you don't even get any enjoyment. Not once sequence of good play or a nice trick, strong tackle. Just nothing.

Lame.

Empty

fucking terrible

now to decide what booze to buy. hopefully i won't finally make the decision after the spar round the corner has shut.

Arnie

John Ruddy Fantasty keeper (I knew).

Well happy for Hughton.

Going to burn tonight's match of the day onto a DVD and do naughty things to it.

dc89

John Ruddy Fantasty keeper (I knew).

Well happy for Hughton.

Going to burn tonight's match of the day onto a DVD and do naughty things to it.

Me too. Kompany is on the sofa sat next to Hansen. Hansen won't dare spout his typical bollocks about City.

Can't wait. Seriously can't wait.

FootballFan

:lol there comes the goal from Zaragoza. Not a good clearance and deflected shot but shit.

edit

Montoyas clearance was really bad, flat on the ground and straight at the opposite player lol.

Stubo

That was beyond a blunt display, so much possession, no end product to speak of. Awful, couldn't even narrow it down to one area of the pitch where we were lacking or missing a specific player, just not good enough all over.

I hate how it didn't feel like any effort was being made at all until the goal went in either, that needs to change.

Clegg

We lost and we were shite?

Might be a good thing in the long run if SAF realizes that the way we play isn't good enough.

That was beyond a blunt display, so much possession, no end product to speak of. Awful, couldn't even narrow it down to one area of the pitch where we were lacking or missing a specific player, just not good enough all over.

I hate how it didn't feel like any effort was being made at all until the goal went in either, that needs to change.

I always think you're a Norwich fan because of your avatar :p

It made your post senseless for a second

Top Bottom