• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

dc89

0RO2G.png

A club in crisis. Not playing well. Shaky defence. Disharmony in the dressing room.

Just some of the many things I've heard about City the past few weeks. But the fact remains, we are still unbeaten, we are not playing at our best and we are top of the league. We are the Champions and we are not knocked off our stride easily.

Come at us.

Wilbur

Banned
Beautiful. I laughed. Fady has cheered me up a little, I've been raging and telling everyone in the house who speaks to me to fuck off.

Dm8gs.png

It's a bit sad to watch Giggs these days.

He wants to do well so badly and that's why it's kind of tragic. He demands the ball and always tries to do something really complicated or inventive whenever he gets it because he wants to contribute...and since he doesn't play that much anymore he obv. really cherishes the chances he does get.

But sadly for him and for us he just can't cut it anymore and especially not playing like that, he would be better off keeping things very simple.

That's where you need the manager to step in though. Ferguson should recognise that. About 2 years ago it was working, Giggs was still capable of playing and being important to us. Now he is a hindrance.

Clegg

Remember when SAF took the blame for us going out of the CL last season? He said his selections were poor and he underestimated the strength of the opposition.

Well this evenings selection was every bit as poor as last seasons CL debacle.

Wilbur

Banned
It's a bit sad to watch Giggs these days.

He wants to do well so badly and that's why it's kind of tragic. He demands the ball and always tries to do something really complicated or inventive whenever he gets it because he wants to contribute...and since he doesn't play that much anymore he obv. really cherishes the chances he does get.

But sadly for him and for us he just can't cut it anymore and especially not playing like that, he would be better off keeping things very simple.

That's where you need the manager to step in though. Ferguson should recognise that. About 2 years ago it was working, Giggs was still capable of playing and being important to us. Now he is a hindrance.

I would be interested to see his passing stats from tonight. Every time he tried to play it into the box it went to a Norwich player. Fuck him, I'm fed up of him. And I don't understand why Ferguson doesn't get it. He's been in the job 26 years now, got rid of countless players because there's no room for sentimentality in the game. So why is he still picking them? I don't get it.

doicare

0RO2G.png

A club in crisis. Not playing well. Shaky defence. Disharmony in the dressing room.

Just some of the many things I've heard about City the past few weeks. But the fact remains, we are still unbeaten, we are not playing at our best and we are top of the league. We are the Champions and we are not knocked off our stride easily.

Come at us.
Well if you get all the luck then what do you expect?

Lightning

Banned
Oh yes. Fuck YOU UNITED!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Norwich.

And oh Spurs did you like the hiding? That's what you get for trying to injure Cazorla with a disgraceful tackle you JT Ade.

Messi

0RO2G.png

Come at us.

To be fair you are crap in the CL

0RO2G.png

Come at us.
And you've been saying that maybe it's better if Mancini leaves?

I like you dc, but let's not pretend it's people outside of the club alone who have been getting just a little bit ahead of themselves.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh yes. Fuck YOU UNITED!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Norwich.

And oh Spurs did you like the hiding? That's what you get for trying to injure Cazorla with a disgraceful tackle you JT Ade.

It's sad how the only joy you can get nowadays is if another team loses and you beat your local rivals.

You're like Man City from 1998. Except you spend less money.

Top Bottom