• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

igEDrKbsUZut3.gif

Come on in the last match Shakhtar. COME ON SHAKTAR.

Looool, the master of useless goals does it again!

Zlatan returned?

Clegg

I know this match is a dead rubber and we started with a lot of young players but it's still never good to lose.

I'm happy with the performances of Powell, Clev and Ando. Jones also looked pretty good on his return too.

But two losses in a row isn't a good feeling.

faridmon

Damn it Chelsea, I support for one night. ONE night and you pull this shit.

Bloody hell! Please stay sucky when we play against you in two weeks time.

keit4

Banned
The best part of the Valencia match were the Bayern fans whining in this thread lol

BTW, Bayern is the most overrated team in Europe.

Torres didn't even give a shit when he did come on. What a joke the lot of them.

Well done Juve, you played incredibly well. Think how different things would be if we could hold a lead like Juve have today.

Moobabe

We looked properly poop in that second half - Torres doesn't even look like he tries any more. 19 fouls and only 3 yellows for Juventus - tactical, Italian defending.

Even so - outside of some decent chances in the first half we didn't warrant a result tonight.

Just hope Shaktar do us a favour.

If it's any consolation, Chelsea fans, Italian teams tend to shit the bed when they "only have to draw" to qualify.

On the other hand, Antonio Conte is our manager.

What a disappointing second half from Chelsea. A draw would have been fair at half time but Juventus completely dominated them afterwards whilst you'd expect Chelsea to pile some pressure on. CL campaign is pretty much over since Shakhtar trashed Denmark best.

RDM is in a pretty tough spot after tanking last game against Wigan just for this tie.

Top Bottom