• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Zabojnik

Solid performances all around this evening. Well, no, not all around. Vucinic, ffs. WAKE. UP.

COME ON BISCOTTO WITH SHAKTHAR!
If we go into the Shakthar game with biscotto mentality, we've already lost. Just sayin'.

Ah we lost.

That's 5 losses this season already, fairly rubbish.

Ah well. At least we're through hey. So looking at dem groups the teams we could play are all rather decent. Milan or Benfica/Celtic would be my "picks".

Clegg

What happened with U-ni-ted?

We were alright.

Our first half performance was probably the best we've had in this CL season.

Powell looked decent as did the rest of our midfield and Jones. Galatasary didn't really threaten apart from long shots and their headed goal.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Welp, looks like the last day will still be exciting after all. At least we're guaranteed European football after tonight. Just have to hope the Barca youth team that play Benfica aren't too bad and do our best at home.

dc89

So yeah. £19 down the shitter all because of a mistake.

PNE have had the ball cleared off the line a few times, just had a disallowed goal. Should have had a penalty.

Edit: Notts down to 10 men now. But I still need 2 goals.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shakhtar players openly said they were rooting for Juve. So hopefully that means facing their fringe players in Ukraine. :p

D_prOdigy

Ah we lost.

That's 5 losses this season already, fairly rubbish.

Ah well. At least we're through hey. So looking at dem groups the teams we could play are all rather decent. Milan or Benfica/Celtic would be my "picks".

We'll be going out in the last 16 anyway, so I'd like to do it in style. Dortmund pls.

Fry

Was quickly changed when Drogba took his last shot for Chelsea

ig8tD0NORdx7B.gif

Both Ivan
ibhsYxL25RQbOB.gif

and Ramires did the same though. :p

Edit : And Meireles.

5N5ds.jpg

im not sure what you guys are talking about...let's post more pictures of Chelsea winning the Champions League.
+Chelsea's+Didier+Drogba+(C)+celebrates+with+the+trophy+and+team+mates

Frank+Lampard+Raul+Meireles+FC+Bayern+Muenchen+iEYgH6d5U1Ul.jpg

tumblr_m4bhxl0M1I1r9zkf1o2_500.jpg

Only one of Romeu I could find

TRAITOR!

Proving that they are all champions of europe.

CXywb.jpg

champion-league.jpg

wait that's not right...

ae15afd843b6a6c5536c3f379c6a.jpg

there it is :p

ikTHieKGTIN4J.gif

iby81FFJw54yKa.gif

it6FUV7vRZfJr.gif

We were alright.

Our first half performance was probably the best we've had in this CL season.

Powell looked decent as did the rest of our midfield and Jones. Galatasary didn't really threaten apart from long shots and their headed goal.
We conceded a header?

I am shocked.

I really hope Juve/Shakthar play out a super dodgy draw. Will be awesome. I am sure Conte can arrange, he's not doing much else these days as it is.

http://i.minus.com/ikTHieKGTIN4J.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iby81FFJw54yKa.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/it6FUV7vRZfJr.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]Yeah, we won that year. More than happy with that. This season doesn't surprise me or really bother me truthfully.

I just wish we'd hurry up and fix it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
We looked properly poop in that second half - Torres doesn't even look like he tries any more. 19 fouls and only 3 yellows for Juventus - tactical, Italian defending.

Even so - outside of some decent chances in the first half we didn't warrant a result tonight.

Just hope Shaktar do us a favour.

igEDrKbsUZut3.gif

Come on in the last match Shakhtar. COME ON SHAKTAR.

Zlatan returned?

As long as Shaktar wins against Juve, Chelsea just needs to win against Nordshitland, which even QPR would do.

Sending a spirit bomb Shaktar's way.

Not mathematically, but it's not good.

I still got some hope. Shaktar has pretty much already won their league, so surely they would want that last CL match

I hope so, so I can accuse the whole shenanigans of match fixing :p

It's our only hope

Antonio-Conte-Juventus.jpg

lol you dumbasses :D

Clegg

We conceded a header?

I am shocked.

I really hope Juve/Shakthar play out a super dodgy draw. Will be awesome. I am sure Conte can arrange, he's not doing much else these days as it is.

Joshua King came on as a sub in the 85th minute and looked half decent in the limited time he had on the pitch. Certainly did a lot better than Young and Macheda.

Powell played about as well as you could expect an 18 year old prospect to. Had some nice touches mixed in with some poor ones.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can people saying this stuff do, like, two minutes of background reading to see what it is Conte is accused of, and by whom, and under what circumstances.
Viva knows the whole story he's just trolling.

Andreson on the other hand, is just a bitter cunt.

Can people saying this stuff do, like, two minutes of background reading to see what it is Conte is accused of, and by whom, and under what circumstances.
Didn't his assistant coach(or something like that) Stellini admits that he knew about the match fixing thing? I've read about it the other day.
Palacio > Hazard
:p

Top Bottom