• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

norinrad

iQOXFE7SWvpZT.gif

-sorry I love this gif so much lol

LOL

Meier

Celtic still will be the favorites to go through with Benfica having to play Barca in the final match.. but they really need to manage a draw.

Ugh, fuck you Bayern. Neuer has been a crap selection for me and my fantasy team. :|

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Says the probable post-Dinho barçacunt! I payed my dues in Serie B, bitch!

Plus I am now a Liverpool fan SO EVERYTHING IS IN BALANCE.

I've been watching Juve since they had Ibra and Nedved, you guys cheated so you got relegated. Barcelona is the most amazing city in Europe so I love their football team.

Dat Kit!

Bo-Locks

as much as i dislike man utd, need those cunts to equalise

Their diving is really bad, they're lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch after all the wild challenges, eapecially in the first half, and they have even got someone on who just come back from an 11 game ban for assaulting a referee. Lol. A bunch of cunts indeed.

Hope RDM has his national insurance number and his CV ready. Because you can bet your life he'll be unemployed after Sunday when City beat us.

Also, Pep wouldn't touch this club with a big stick.

Fry

GOLLLLLLGOLLLLLL
GOLLLLLLGOLLLLLL
GOLLLLLL
GOLLLLLL
GOLLLLLL
GOLLLLLL
GOLLLLLL
GOLLLLLL
GOLLLLLL
GOLLLLLLGOLLLLLL

EliCash

Chelsea had to have scored one of those counter attacks in the first half. Not done anything in the second. Oscar blew it there, tiring? Delivered an awful cross a minute ago too.

Top Bottom