• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

rodvik

untitled-142kb71.gif

lol perfect response. Man City hard done by refs... lulz.

Tony Barrett saying Benitez' deal is 18 months.

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
Benitez's contract with Chelsea is an 18 month deal. Not sure why he's been described as "interim" manager.

Well probably because Chelseas site says :

"Chelsea Football Club can confirm Rafael Benitez has been appointed interim first-team manager until the end of the season."

PaulLFC

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
Benitez's contract with Chelsea is an 18 month deal. Not sure why he's been described as "interim" manager.

Well probably because Chelseas site says :

"Chelsea Football Club can confirm Rafael Benitez has been appointed interim first-team manager until the end of the season."
Think he means why Chelsea have said that. Presumably so they have an excuse when they do what they've done with every other manager under Abramovich.

Meier

lol perfect response. Man City hard done by refs... lulz.

It's not even open for debate. Nothing I said was wrong. Prior to the Villa game, City had received 0 penalties in the league and 1 in the UCL (I looked it up and I was correct). There were unquestionably two blown penalty calls in the game against Ajax.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Mancini needs to win the game and takes out a striker and puts in a midfielder? wtf!!!

Top Bottom