• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

D_prOdigy

It's not even open for debate. Nothing I said was wrong. Prior to the Villa game, City had received 0 penalties in the league and 1 in the UCL (I looked it up and I was correct). There were unquestionably two blown penalty calls in the game against Ajax.

Am I imagining Silva missing a penalty in their first league game?

Soi-Fong

How much has City spent on their squad again? Yeah, they deserve to go out if they couldn't win one fucking game with how much money they've spent.

drybet2g.jpg

Another £2 saved :)

After of all of the darkness and sadness
Soon comes happiness
If I surround my self with positive things
I'll gain prosperity

I'm a survivor (What?)
I'm not goin' give up (What?)
I'm not goin' stop (What?)
I'm goin' work harder (What?)

Oh (oh) oh (oh)...

:D:D:D

pulga

Banned
LOLOLOL FUCK OFF CITY AND MANCINI, MASSIVE CLUB

This means I don't have to suffer through a Juve-Madrid in QF! :D

jtb

Banned
Hope Wenger plays a weakened side against Olympiakos; Montpellier will roll over for Schalke anyways so there's no way we don't finish second in the group. It sucks, but lots of good teams are finishing second so it won't necessarily fuck us over immediately.

We'll get Barcelona again, won't we.

Anderson

Good victory, crap first half but early goal in the second got us going finally, 2nd was a beauty, FIFAesque.

And a bonus clean sheet, bring on villa

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You guys going to come down to the Europa League to play us. We'll meet you in the Super Cup next season.

LOL

Shakhtar will try to win the group. They don't want to play Barcelona I'm sure

Sviatoslav said:
That could still easily happen though...

Shhhhhh

-What happened to your boy Kerzhakov today? I thought he was good, no?

rodvik

It's not even open for debate. Nothing I said was wrong. Prior to the Villa game, City had received 0 penalties in the league and 1 in the UCL (I looked it up and I was correct). There were unquestionably two blown penalty calls in the game against Ajax.

Teams you played which are not Aston Villa are no concern of mine :)

Top Bottom