• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

LOL Malulo

A8QJK3ACcAA2lmd.jpg

Seriously, why on earth would Pep want to go to City? I doubt he's that motivated by money and that's all City can offer right now.
Why wouldn't he?

Where does everyone think Pep is going if it's not City or Chelsea.

Wait.

Are you trolling.

You're trolling.

God I'm tired.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
So who's going to have the privelage of smashing City in Europa. Personally, I'd love to see Falcao devour that swiss-cheese defense.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Dortmund will smash City and win the group. Madrid - Juve pls

bone_and_sinew said:
So who's going to have the privelage of smashing City in Europa. Personally, I'd love to see Falcao devour that swiss-cheese defense.

Falcao hasn't played at all so far in the europa league.

D_prOdigy

I feel like only now people are seeing that Hart isn't that classy.

Jon Ronson tells an anecdote of how he was a bit of a condescending tit to his son when they met the team in a hotel.

Get John Terry in England goal.

ShogunX

Hmmmm I think people might not be thinking this through....City have to beat Dortmund in Germany to qualify for the Europa. A draw would be no good either as Ajax have the better head to head record.

So City are doing the PL's coefficient no favours. Does this mean the top 4 could become a top 3?

It would take years of poor performances in Europe for that to happen plus we still have a few teams in the Europa which adds to the coefficient.

So City are doing the PL's coefficient no favours. Does this mean the top 4 could become a top 3?
Was thinking this yday lol.

Still a long way off but how funny would that be.

The "top 4" chasers would be heart-broken :lol

We should form a pact and do it!

Ruud Gullit reckons City suck cos we don't know how they're going to play.

As opposed to say, Stoke.

I like ya Ruud, but come on son.

Edit - "We don't want him to be sacked, not at all" - Gullit redeemed. Stay forever Robbie.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Hmmmm I think people might not be thinking this through....City have to beat Dortmund in Germany to qualify for the Europa. A draw would be no good either as Ajax have the better head to head record.
Dortmund has won the group though, they'll probably rest a bunch of people.

And City will still lose to Dortmund's bench and not make the Europa

I know you are only joking but what are the chances of Mike Ashley paying off Pardew's EIGHT year deal?

Eight fucking years....what on earth was he thinking?
I reckon there is some kind of clause in there which means that in circumstance xyz, they can sack him and not give him a full pay-off.

Or maybe Ashley really is that stupid :lol

Meier

Roberto is such an enigma to me. Literally cannot understand what he was thinking in playing Maicon after the last game against Madrid. If you're going to 3-5-2, why wouldn't you use Lescott and then put Zabaleta at RWB?

All you can do is shake your head. Can't really envision beating Dortmund at their home either so it seems like Europe is done. He fucked off the COC too so we'll just have the FA Cup as a possibility here shortly.

dc89

Was thinking this yday lol.

Still a long way off but how funny would that be.

The "top 4" chasers would be heart-broken :lol

We should form a pact and do it!

City & United should form a pact and make it happen. Let the riff raff fight over that 3rd place.

Top Bottom