• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

ShogunX

ibt7bbj9Fvcc4j.gif

dc89

To be fair guys, we had everything go against us in the game against Ajax due to the ref.

"over the season it evens itself out" was a famous quote by every United fan.

Wilbur

Banned
To be fair guys, we had everything go against us in the game against Ajax due to the ref.

"over the season it evens itself out" was a famous quote by every United fan.

It evened itself out tenfold against Villa, so now you're in the bribery stage.

Meier

Meier complaining about City penalties the other day made me laugh.

I shall now laugh some more.

We had been screwed repeatedly this season on these decisions. I think coming into this week, City had only received 1 penalty aall season and that was at the end of the Dortmund game. Maybe 1 more at most. There had definitely been a number of other instances where they should have been called -- two clear pens were missed in the Ajax game alone!

Wilbur

Banned
We had been screwed repeatedly this season on these decisions. I think coming into this week, City had only received 1 penalty aall season and that was at the end of the Dortmund game. Maybe 1 more at most. There had definitely been a number of other instances where they should have been called -- two clear pens were missed in the Ajax game alone!

untitled-142kb71.gif

Meier

I transfer out Moutinho in fantasy and he scores and gets 2 assists. I should have had a City player and dropped him...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
LOL what a horrible penalty call. City can't even win when they buy the refs!

Learn from Barcelona, we are the best.

---what mask will Mancini come out with next?

I want him rocking Pep!

Top Bottom