• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Over on the Chelsea forum I infrequently visit they're starting to come round to him already. Quite hilarious. He comes out in a presser, drops a few buzzwords, and now a large portion of the complainers can't get enough Rafa.

This amuses some, who feel superior, because they've had the good sense to continue to hate him since they heard of his appointment.

What did he say? Attack Fergie again?

Fintan

Only thing that would make the competition relevant again.

Big 4 would block it from happening though.

Yeah, that was my thinking. Thought it might help restore interest to it as a tournament.

And with regards to the Europa League, it just seems like the prize money is so bad that the clubs could do with a bigger incentive to care about the tournament.

PJX

So are we selling Coates in Jan or what?

I wonder does Rodgers have something against him? It seems since the own goal incident, he has not bothered to play him. I wonder if Rodgers realize that players do make mistake once in awhile. Coates has not made many mistakes.

I'd be pleased if they scrapped the Europa League and added 1 or 2 more spots in each league for CL qualification instead.

That's a terrible idea. CL should be top of the top and it has already been worsened a bit in recent years (I mean Denmark got a direct CL spot ffs).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'll take the draw. We scored the only legal goal of the game and had it wrongly ruled out. We were shite overall as always in this competition.

Lloris was amazing. Just have to avoid losing to Pana at home and we've done it. Great to see Mousa back.

This

Or this

20080829_084010713673

Alright, question, and this seems the place to ask: say I'm visiting the UK, and am trying to go to a Manchester United game...how the hell do I get a ticket (or rather, two tickets)? There's no reliable 3rd party resellers, cause I sure can't seem to find one? Can anyone outline what my options are?

Meier

My god. PSG just offered $50m + incentives for Adam Maher of AZ. I have been trying to sign him for a few seasons and he finally became unsettled in late 2016 so I talked him up in the press and said he hoped I'd bid. Can't match that one. :lol

I know how people feel about PSG and City's transfer budget now.

I'm looking for some boots that will look good in blue denim jeans or/and grey trousers. The black boots are nice, but I wanted something close to brown also. Budget is to be around £70, so if you guys can recommend anything I'd appreciate that

Top Bottom