• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Labadal

Over on the Chelsea forum I infrequently visit they're starting to come round to him already. Quite hilarious. He comes out in a presser, drops a few buzzwords, and now a large portion of the complainers can't get enough Rafa.

This amuses some, who feel superior, because they've had the good sense to continue to hate him since they heard of his appointment.

Football fans are unreal.

As I said in my post over there. RDM is out and there's nothing we as fans can do about it. Truth is, he probably wasn't good enough in the first place. Some luck and top players can do that. He was a classy bloke and club legend, but it is what it is. If Rafa steps up and produces the goods, all the complainers will quickly be silenced and they days of hatred will be a distant memory. In Rafa we have a great coach (my opinion of course). And disliking him because of something he said at the time of being a rival clubs manager is pointless.

If he gets an assisstant that is good at man mangagement, we should all start to worry.

Feorax

Reina, Wisdom, Downing, Carragher, Skrtel, Suso, Sahin, Henderson, Assaidi, Cole, Shelvey

I have two fucking tests today. Only able to watch the first half.

Anyone wanna text me the final result?

So are we selling Coates in Jan or what?

Fry

New backroom staff - Boudewijn Zenden, Paco De Miguel and Xavi Valero.

Valero has been praised by former Liverpool striker Fernando Torres as one of the biggest reasons for his goals. Torres stated that during training, Valero instructs the players on how goalkeepers in future games react to one-on-one situations.

:lol

Feorax

Xavi Valero is awesome. Despite him being a goalkeeping coach, he did a lot of work with Torres when he was at Liverpool.

Seems Roman has a new goal now he's won the CL. New managerial objective: fix Torres.

Fry

Chelsea is the new Liverpool...and Liverpool under Rodgers, is the new Barca...I can dream right?

image.php

Kyoufu

This Spurs game is such a bore. I keep waiting for a decent counter but nothing is going their way right now.

Spurs are crap to watch in the EL.

How would you guys feel about giving a Champion's League place to the winner of the Europe League? Or the FA Cup even?

Europa League winner MUST get a CL spot. It's RIDICULOUS that they don't :lol

FA Cup getting a CL spot is a little too much IMO.

As I said in my post over there. RDM is out and there's nothing we as fans can do about it. Truth is, he probably wasn't good enough in the first place. Some luck and top players can do that. He was a classy bloke and club legend, but it is what it is. If Rafa steps up and produces the goods, all the complainers will quickly be silenced and they days of hatred will be a distant memory. In Rafa we have a great coach (my opinion of course). And disliking him because of something he said at the time of being a rival clubs manager is pointless.

Im more annoyed that we sacked RDM than the fact that we hired Benitez. But if he can get us winning again people will pipe down. I hope he doesn't try to change too much about how we play too quickly. His first few games in charge (especially after the Man City game) in terms of team selection will be very interesting. Can see him trying Romeu over Mikel and Cahill/Ivanovic at centre back with Luiz on the bench.

Top Bottom