• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Messi

Jenny > Donna > Rachel

Hey look all 3 in one picture

tumblr_m6k216O9kW1qizlgwo1_500.jpg

I am comfortable enough to say Harvey is the second hottest person on the show after Donna.

bud

even a good year--it got pretty bad reviews, but i think it's quite a nice, summery film--is better than american gangster, which is one of the most mind-numbing gangster films i've watched.

ridley is not very consistent a filmmaker.

Wilbur

Banned
The phenomenon of Fergie time goes back to a game in the very first Premier League season, 1992/3, says Duncan Alexander of Opta Sports, which collates data from the football leagues.

It was Man Utd v Sheffield Wednesday and the score was 1-1 after 90 minutes. Seven minutes of added time were given, during which Steve Bruce scored for Man Utd, clearing the way for their first top-flight title in 26 years.

"Ever since then, every time United have been given quite a bit of injury time, it's been flagged up in people's heads and they've said, 'Oh United have got more Fergie time again'," says Alexander.

To work out whether there could be anything in it, he looked at the average amount of added time for the second half of every match. After all, the second half is where added time is going to matter most.

"This season United have had the most," he says.

So the suspicions about Fergie time are true - but only for this season.

Last season Man Utd had the lowest second-half average added time.

"Over the course of the 20-year Premier League there is not much consistency. United are not top every season," says Alexander.

NZkFa.png

Wilbur

Banned
----------->
There is no statistical proof that Fergie time applies specifically to Man Utd. But the statistics do show a bias towards big teams.

Perhaps we should call it "Mancini time" or "Wenger time"? Or even "Benitez time" (or insert name of whoever is managing Chelsea at time of reading)?

even a good year--it got pretty bad reviews, but i think it's quite a nice, summery film--is better than american gangster, which is one of the most mind-numbing gangster films i've watched.

ridley is not very consistent a filmmaker.

Yeah, he's only made like 5 good films. But one of them is like the fourth best film ever so fair play Ridders.

yella

SISTER ACT TWO WATCH IT AND SOB

I think she came back recently... she went a bit nuts didn't she?

A bit? Last I heard she was in some kind of cult. Her marriage to one of the Marleys (can't remember which one) ruined her. The Miseducation is one of the greatest albums of our generation, and she was absolutely SMOKING hot.

I was watching a documentary last night on MJ's Bad album; man, that album is the greatest of all time. They were showing some videos of his concerts on that tour; I didn't even realize that Cheryl Crow was one of his backup singers then lol. Then I got sad cause I remembered I'll never get to see him live ;_;

----------->
There is no statistical proof that Fergie time applies specifically to Man Utd. But the statistics do show a bias towards big teams.

Not necessarily. When you take into consideration some of the factors of added time, e.g. fouls, stoppages, you're more likely to attribute these to the smaller teams through their tactics; they slow the game down and commit more fouls because they have less possession.

Lightning

Banned
----------->
There is no statistical proof that Fergie time applies specifically to Man Utd. But the statistics do show a bias towards big teams..
The smaller teams time waste like fuck. Take all of Krul's time wasting, Wigan's time wasting etc... against bigger and better teams than them and the extra time is justified.

Wilbur

Banned
Not necessarily. When you take into consideration some of the factors of added time, e.g. fouls, stoppages, you're more likely to attribute these to the smaller teams through their tactics; they slow the game down and commit more fouls because they have less possession.

This was from the BBC article, not my brain.

Fry

I think I've made up my mind. I'm getting
____Hitman____

I'm not looking to get involved in another multiplayer that will suck me in and waste me hours and hours; that's exactly what Halo 4 will do to me. That's why I didn't renew my gold subscription and left Fifa to my sister's entertainment.

My only desire to play RE6, is because it's Resident Evil. But I don't think it's worth it; out of the three games, RE is the most expensive one. Fuck that!

Wilbur

Banned
The smaller teams time waste like fuck. Take all of Krul's time wasting, Wigan's time wasting etc... against bigger and better teams than them and the extra time is justified.

Looool I love that you're only picking games that affected Arsenal.

So can we stop all the Fergie time stuff if we agree that because United are a bigger and better team its justified that we get extra minutes? Cheers guys.

Fry

The reviews have scared me off Hitman. I may skip it.

They are mixed, but not as mixed as RE6's. It doesn't look like a bad game by any means. I dunno, it looked really similar to the previous games we all love, by the videos I saw.

A reference to this :

eNuij.jpg

Pretty accurate as well. They did to Hitman what Ubisoft did to Splinter Cell. Get rid of the amazing level design and turn it into a linear cinematic turd. It's just a shitty stealth game now with fancy graphics. Imagine how terrible Blood Money would have been if it had this disguise system.

Fry

Did you just compare Hitman to that travesty of a game? Damn it dude, don't make me regret my purchase this soon.

Oh you just had to ruin that sexy shirt, Palermo

55aOp.jpg

They are mixed, but not as mixed as RE6's. It doesn't look like a bad game by any means. I dunno, it looked really similar to the previous games we all love, by the videos I saw.

They certainly tried to make it look like it, after the huge backslash. But it really does feel much more dumbed down and much more like a traditional stealth game, rather than a hitman game. Much more linear (and very scripted one way moments), much less focus on the pretty much puzzle kind of gameplay in previous hitman games, instinct mode and bullshit like that, which you can turn off with purist mode, but then you in return get a completely messed up disguise system.

pulga

Banned
Should I go safe with this regular booty call that wants to come over or go out and find something fresh to hump? I need a new vagina in my life ;_;

Did you just compare Hitman to that travesty of a game? Damn it dude, don't make me regret my purchase this soon.

For some reason I think you'll still enjoy it!

I'm really disappointed though. Before you just had to play smarter on the harder difficulties. Now you have to fight against the game mechanics quite often because they throw a bunch of police at you and give you no disguises to change into apart from a police uniform! This means that you're forced to use instinct in some situations which means you're forced to get rid of a few.

Wilbur

Banned
Should I go safe with this regular booty call that wants to come over or go out and find something fresh to hump? I need a new vagina in my life ;_;

Do both, fuckfart. Smang into oblivion, then use post ejaculate tiredness to look aloof and cool in the club. By the time you've pulled, you shall be recharged and ready to squizzle again.

pulga

Banned
Wait I'm catching up with the thread, what the fuck is going on with Bacon :lol :lol

What are the odds you'll actually find and land new vagina tonight?

Flip of a coin, it's hunting season. It's getting chilly over here and everyone needs some warmth.

Do both, fuckfart. Smang into oblivion, then use post ejaculate tiredness to look aloof and cool in the club. By the time you've pulled, you shall be recharged and ready to squizzle again.

I've already considered that but I don't know when the smanged would leave!

shortyme

Wait I'm catching up with the thread, what the fuck is going on with Bacon :lol :lol

Flip of a coin, it's hunting season. It's getting chilly over here and everyone needs some warmth.

Do what Wilbury suggested and get both. More vagina is always best. Or something.

Top Bottom