• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

rodvik

Pretty accurate as well. They did to Hitman what Ubisoft did to Splinter Cell. Get rid of the amazing level design and turn it into a linear cinematic turd. It's just a shitty stealth game now with fancy graphics. Imagine how terrible Blood Money would have been if it had this disguise system.

Did you just compare Hitman to that travesty of a game? Damn it dude, don't make me regret my purchase this soon.

Report back! I adore the Hitman series but comments like Bales are scaring me off :(

Fry

Wooden

ibmnrb99BgwNxy.gif

You fucker :lol :lol :lol

FootballFan

Lol this post from the "NFL players are amazing athletes thread"

Hell take Taylor Mays. Not a very good football player, but it's pretty remarkable that a guy who is a solid 230 lbs can run a 4.3 40 and have a 40 inch vertical leap.

:lol love those kinda posts. I can bet none of us know how fast any of our players run any amount of distance, how heavy they are or how high their vertical leap is..

elsk

Banned
We really do. I just checked the table and saw that we are 8 points ahead, but then I realised that 8 points isn't even that great (especially if we lose tomorrow).

we are going to lose the league again, aren't we?

:lol love those kinda posts. I can bet none of us know how fast any of our players run any amount of distance, how heavy they are or how high their vertical leap is..

those yanks and their stats.

edit: just saw the thread. Not sure what's impressive in that gif they posted?
edit2: oh Arnie, hahaha

FootballFan

Catching up on the thread, nice afer dark we got going.

Have you guys tried Marmite? It's like spreading poop on your toast.

Vegemite and Marmite are both pure shit. Nutella ftw.

those yanks and their stats.

edit: just saw the thread. Not sure what's impressive in that gif they posted?

Well tbf in am.football its more athleticism than brains(except for the QB).

Also guys stop trying to get Fry to post a pic of his sister :lol. (pm me pic fry and I will accept the greatness of Ibra. thanks).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope Chelsea mauls City this weekend. I'm a Chelsea fan for the next 7 months except when they play Liverpool

jbaPtAR5Coqvkq.jpg

Ok let's kick it up a notch

http://i.minus.com/iHbul4gv26eNm.png[IMG]

He sent me a total of 18 pms and he added me on Skype. Super nice guy though, managed to have a few conversations that weren't this weird.

By the way, Yurt mentioning my curly hair here twice left me with great suspicion.[/QUOTE]

What in the fuck HAHAH [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

HEY It's not me! I don't hit on guys! Only Juve players.

Zabojnik

HA PAREGGIATO IL CESENA! HA PAREGGIATO IL CESENA! HA PAREGGIATO IL CESENA!!! RAGAZZI HA PAREGGIATO IL CESENA!! VAI MARIO CUORE ROSSONEROOOO, HA PAREGGIATO IL CESENA!!!

Oh man, I almost forgot about this hilarious and historic moment from last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK_rXn0HPYI

The chant at the end is just brilliant. "Din don, din don, intervengo da Cesena, ma nessuno ha fatto gol!" Ahahahaha.

elsk

Banned
Bild saying that Shaqiri will start as CAM today, and Kroos will be benched. I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE AND THEN GET HURT, HEYNCKES!

Oxx

It's just great that a little Argentinian troll is the greatest football player of all time.

One of my stitches has come loose in my mouth. Is that normal for dissolvable stitches, or is it something to be concerned about? I imagine its my healing tooth-hole pushing the foreign item out before fully sealing up before the stitch has dissolved, but want to be sure :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira, please leave. This planet.
What's up with that telephone sign, is it the cool thing to do now days?
It means chill out or something along these lines. It's the new hip peace sign/duck face.

Edit: Lol Hitcher, worst case scenario, it'll heal a day later. Stop worrying too much.

Oxx

Well you can see he is fat but you don't know how much he weighs, all you know is its too much lol.

Also oxx can't tell if you are mocking me or agree with me.

It's awesome, Ronaldo is tall, buff, quick, and skilfull, but he's still outshone by Messi who lacks some of Ronaldo's physical attributes.

Top Bottom