• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

dc89

Don't worry he's eligible for Europa League too.

makes sense that de-day would take place in france

But if he goes to PSG, what will I do with my DDR shirt that's on pre-order?!

A8a3lldCMAAYFz-.jpg:large

They should have put that one up instead. Much more realistic.

A8alHLYCAAAHhJO.jpg:large

Webb is due one too, well on his way to becoming the biggest legend at that club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Premier League games lasted 80 minutes this season, Tottenham would be second behind West Bromwich Albion.

DAMN YOU LAST 10 MINUTE NERVES

Football Manager is pissing me off! I am currently playing Bertrand/Hazard/Marin and then Mata up front cause all my other attackers are injured :/

Roberto-Di-Matteo.jpg

Linius

What are your hottest actress?

I think this would be my top 5 (from shows I watch only):

Lauren Cohan
Meghan Markle (Suits)
Yvonne Strahovski
Claire Danes
Kaley Cuoco

not in order. ugh. And I'm more into brunettes than blondes.

ibjE6IvdXsJ4XX.gif

My list (no order)

Meghan Markle
Alison Brie
Yvonne Strahovski
Kelly MacDonald
Hannah Simone

I'm bringing After Dark to broad daylight.

Ushojax

Going to support Harry once he goes to QPR?

I will never support that awful club, but I will keep an eye on Harry. We were right to bin him but I do miss his saggy chops and car window antics.

It will be very interesting to see what transfer business he does and how he gets on with certain players. Taarabt hates him for instance. I imagine his first order of business will be to try and steal Scott Parker.

Lightning

Banned
I will never support that awful club, but I will keep an eye on Harry. We were right to bin him but I do miss his saggy chops and car window antics.

It will be very interesting to see what transfer business he does and how he gets on with certain players. Taarabt hates him for instance. I imagine his first order of business will be to try and steal Scott Parker.
QPR as a club is shit but Harry was a good servant to Tottenham football club and done very well for you. Maybe binning him was the right thing to do but one can't deny his passion for spurs or what he accomplished there.

It's just a shame that his teams choked at the last hurdle quite a bit.

Ushojax

QPR as a club is shit but Harry was a good servant to Tottenham football club and done very well for you. Maybe binning him was the right thing to do but one can't deny his passion for spurs or what he accomplished there.

That's the one thing he never had. He pissed on us with his England talk, with his wanting Chelsea to win the CL (until after the last day of the season), never referring to himself and the club as 'we'. I don't feel like he ever felt anything towards the club beyond their status as his employers. He was always ready to whip out his '2 points from 8 games' quote and take credit for rescuing us but never did he admit responsibility for our two awful run-ins in the last two years. He did well for us but he had an amazing team:

Friedel
Walker Kaboul King BAE
Parker Modric
VDV
Lennon Adebayor Bale

Right now all that's left of his team is:

----
Walker ---- ----- ------
----- ------
-------
Lennon ------ Bale

All those spaces have either been filled with his second choice players or new players for most of the season. It's easy to get nostalgic but anybody could have done what he did with such a strong team.

Yesterday Brøndby announced 250mil kroner minus for this quarter. On top of that they owe 23mil kr to former players that they have to pay before next week, bankruptcy is near!
3AQmK.gif

Ushojax

11/10 to keep them in the PL on Sky Bet.

They'd have to make up an extraordinary amount of ground to get to 40 points with a third of the fixtures gone already. They need almost 1.5 points per game from now on. I'm not saying it can't be done but....they need to buy an entire new defense and strike force. Ryan Nelsen is their only good defender and their strikers are all terrible old twats.

How much is a kroner in real money

Enough that they are real fucked.

250 mil = 33 mil euros, keep in mind that this is a Danish club who already got no money and owes former players money, it's huge and their stock went down 20% lol, the players they owe money could potentially declare them bankrupt if they wanted to. To compare, their whole turnover for the period of time was 5.2 mil.

3 games this week. Fergie gonna be rotating more than usual.

Hopefully today is first team, no messing about after last week.

Glad we have Jones back now, couple more options at RB and CB. Just need to get Kagawa and Nani back now. Our attacking midfielders are a bit shit right now.

Polari

Think Redknapp will be a good appointment for us. It's going to be hard work staying up, but I figure if anyone can do it it's probably him. Hopefully he'll bring DJ Campbell back into the fold in January and bring in another striker and a CB.

Kyoufu

When you're a terrible actress you will start getting shit jobs when the good looks fades away.

Still would gel her hair.

Nah she's not terrible. Has had some good performances.

Besides, Kristen Stewart is the worst yet she is the highest paid actress in Hollywood.

Top Bottom