• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
...and yet my pm box stays empty.

I'll totally take alison brie stuff too :p

I really liked Wyclef when I was 12. Have not heard about him in about 5-6 years.

He ran for prime minister/president/despot whatever of Haiti after the earthquake, I think.

I saw Sister Act 2 the other day with Lauryn Hill. That films shit but I love it.

Messi

She is the best thing about TWD TV show.

She is

--

I will stop googling Wyclef now. But I found this...wat...

image2_1350554481.jpg

Carbonox

Did anyone watch Supersized Earth on BBC1? I missed so I'm currently watching it on the iPlayer. Holy shit what a brilliant and insightful programme.

They showed you the flat-pack style of building buildings that's popular in China (one tower block can be put together in 3 weeks because the segments and materials were built together already). Additionally, if I heard correctly, they said Shanghai has 20+m people living in it currently and in 10 years, they expect 350 MILLION people to be living in it.

Fucking insane.

Wilbur

Banned
Just re-watched American Gangster, it's kind of like Scarface, but good.

YES. American Gangster was like a solid 8/10. But Scarface man, so much fucking 80s excess in one film. Pacino acting like a fucking fruitloop for two and a half hours. It was just so long.

Fry

Let's not be so hasty in saying such bold and incorrect statements.

What are your hottest actress?

I think this would be my top 5 (from shows I watch only):

Lauren Cohan
Meghan Markle (Suits)
Yvonne Strahovski
Claire Danes
Kaley Cuoco

not in order. ugh. And I'm more into brunettes than blondes.

Carbonox

Lauren Cohan
Meghan Markle (Suits)
Yvonne Strahovski
Claire Danes
Kaley Cuoco

not in order.

Claire Danes is only hot when she keeps a straight face. The moment she moves that massive mouth of hers or cries, I just want to stick a bag on her head.

kharma45

Lauren Cohan
Meghan Markle (Suits)
Yvonne Strahovski
Claire Danes
Kaley Cuoco

not in order.

NO.

Only other name I recognise (apart from Lauren Cohen) is Yvonne <3 yes pls.

Wilbur

Banned
I only watched season 1 but all of the characters were fucking annoying and found myself cheering for the zombies.

It's odd because the first episode was really good and then every single one after that was shit. So I didn't even bother with the second series

Kaley Cuoco is fucking gorgeous

Messi

lol S1 is nothing compared to S2. It gets soooooo annoying.

But season 3 has been awesome

Lauren Cohan
Meghan Markle (Suits)
Yvonne Strahovski
Claire Danes
Kaley Cuoco

not in order. ugh. And I'm more into brunettes than blondes.

Ooof you were going so well and then you mentioned Claire Danes. I have never heard of Cuoco.

Scum

Did anyone watch Supersized Earth on BBC1? I missed so I'm currently watching it on the iPlayer. Holy shit what a brilliant and insightful programme.

They showed you the flat-pack style of building buildings that's popular in China (one tower block can be put together in 3 weeks because the segments and materials were built together already). Additionally, if I heard correctly, they said Shanghai has 20+m people living in it currently and in 10 years, they expect 350 MILLION people to be living in it.

Fucking insane.

Off to watch.

Slizz

But season 3 has been awesome

Ooof you were going so well and then you mentioned Claire Danes. I have never heard of Cuoco.

Chick from Big Bang Theory, you shouldn't know who she is cause of the show, just that she is moderately attractive.

KaleyCuoco-TheBigBangTheory403.gif

Top 5 on TV no order:

Rachel Bilson
Yvonne
Lauren Cohan
Alison Brie when she's back in February
Blake Lively

Wes

venison crêpe

Lauren Cohan
Meghan Markle (Suits)
Yvonne Strahovski
Claire Danes
Kaley Cuoco

not in order.

In TV right now? Off the top of my head

Lyndsy Fonseca
Yvonne Strahovski
Emilia Clarke
Dianna Agron
Kimberley Nixon

Wilbur

Banned
I wanted to destroy all of the women on Coupling. No question.

I didn't like the nutty one that went out with Jack Davenport right at the start, but the other two I'd definitely smang. The episode when whatshisname with the big dick saw the snooty one in the shower. They did a great job of just hiding the fucking cleavage and making me go umf

Top Bottom