• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Blablurn

Do people here care if their club is supported by major cunts? I came upon this story recently, about a Moroccan girl forced by a judge to marry her rapist. She committed suicide. Now, check out the picture of the cunt in the article and what kit he's wearing... :p

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/03/14/200577.html

rapist_mustafa_falaq1_14423_2939.jpg

dc89

The Sons of Pitches got an emphatic 3-1 win in our first league game.

I was crap and had grossly overestimated my fitness levels.

Did you play my favourite role which I play in honor of the greats like Pirlo, DDR and The Assassin?!

And yeah, I overestimate my fitness levels too, I'm average, probably a few pounds overweight but I know for a fact I should be a bit fitter than I am. But I like food too much :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Do people here care if their club is supported by major cunts? I came upon this story recently, about a Moroccan girl forced by a judge to marry her rapist. She committed suicide. Now, check out the picture of the cunt in the article and what kit he's wearing... :p

Every club has a section of fans who are contemptible human beings. Obviously some have more than others but it's not something that should affect your support for a club unless it's behavior that is encouraged by the club itself.

Arsenal are not too lucky with their supporters huh, that guy, Osama and worst of all : Piers Morgan.

That said, nah don't really care.

Wilbur

Banned
Hoping for DDG; Raf, Smalling, Rio, Evra; Clev, Ando; Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck; RVP

Will get Lindegaard; Raf, Smalling, Rio, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young; Welbeck, RVP

Can Mark Clattenburg ever officiate a Chelsea game again?

Terrible how Chelsea made such strong accusations against him with such flimsy evidence. Such a desperate attempt by them.

Hoping for DDG; Raf, Smalling, Rio, Evra; Clev, Ando; Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck; RVP

Will get Lindegaard; Raf, Smalling, Rio, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young; Welbeck, RVP
Scholes should play this game. QPR won't get close to him and probably be really lazy today, he could easily dominate.

Ushojax

Arsenal are not too lucky with their supporters huh, that guy, Osama and worst of all : Piers Morgan.

Richard Littejohn is a Spurs fan, I ran into him once at the Lane and he was just as much of a jumped up BNP twat as you'd expect. He was giving BAE dog's abuse despite Alan Hutton having a fucking mare of a game simultaneously.

I doubt it, not while the current playing staff are there.

dc89

RE6 is currently sub £15 on Amazon. And they've only shifted 35% of the copies as part of the deal week thingy.

:lol I feel sorry for Capcom.

Mikel is a tosspot. Nothing new there.

It was Ramires who convinced Mikel that Clattenburg had said it though...

Richard Littejohn is a Spurs fan, I ran into him once at the Lane and he was just as much of a jumped up BNP twat as you'd expect. He was giving BAE dog's abuse despite Alan Hutton having a fucking mare of a game simultaneously.

Had to google him to know who he was, but Littlejohn is such a fantastic surname, lol

:lol I feel sorry for Capcom.

If anything we should feel good about it. Fuck them.

dc89

I will buy it when it's like £10 as part of Zavvi mega Monday.

What are our thoughts on Far Cry 3? I think it looks good but I can see it being £20 in new year too for some reason.

I doubt it, not while the current playing staff are there.
Unbelievable that Chelsea haven't apologised to him yet, especially when they themselves withdraw the accusation re:- Mata cos they knew it was bollocks.

Abramovich really needs to hire some better exec's and PR people. Just been reading a couple of articles about the whole fiasco and it's unreal how badly Chelsea dealt with it. Amateur.

Ushojax

"I really genuinely fancied the job in the Ukraine, and I am not just saying that. I met the people and they were fantastic, managing an international team was of real interest.

"That was where I was heading at the start of the week. I would have taken the job, with an absolute certainty as it was an exciting job and they really wanted me.

"Maybe one day I will look back and think I wish I had a go at that even though I am looking forward to QPR."

lol

please never change

What are our thoughts on Far Cry 3? I think it looks good but I can see it being £20 in new year too for some reason.

Desperate to play it, can't justify buying it new.

Annoyed to miss out on bonus missions

@Viva, Rafa is clearly a patsy for this Clattenburg stuff :p

Kyoufu

spoiler:

Every 3rd party game drops price shortly after release

Linius

Have my pre-order placed. Lost Expeditions edition for 46,00 euros. I know I can get it cheaper later but I want it now :p

Zabojnik

Hey look Cameron Diaz in yet another terrible rom-com. What the hell happened to her face?

Repaired.

Looks like Bonucci will make it for Milan - Juve, Chiellini ... not so much. Licht and Asa on the sides. I'm ok with this, provided Conte rests a few key players against FC Cows before Shakhtar.

Wilbur

Banned

Terrible how Chelsea made such strong accusations against him with such flimsy evidence. Such a desperate attempt by them.

Scholes should play this game. QPR won't get close to him and probably be really lazy today, he could easily dominate.

I just think if we play Ando and bring Scholes on when he inevitably gets knackered, it seems like the best plan of action to me.

And Chelsea are embarrassments.

Linius

My dad just got back from Londen. He said the weather was nice yesterday, I didn't know that's even possible in november in England :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Repaired.

Looks like Bonucci will make it for Milan - Juve, Chiellini ... not so much. Licht and Asa on the sides. I'm ok with this, provided Conte rests a few key players against FC Cows before Shakhtar.

I wish it was the other way around. Chiellini is irreplaceable, Luck Brown is as solid as Bonucci-on-a-good-day.

Are we absolutely sure Lich is still alive? He looked dead to me after Chelsea's game. Let's just throw Isla in, I don't want him to get rusty *again*. :/

Oxx

My trainers still smell of swamp after walking through rivers of shit during Thursday's floods. Sorry gym-goers.

Top Bottom