• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Okay then. Well, I want that box with Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 in it. Never played one of them before.

I started Mass Effect on the PC, but had a framerate glitch which made it run between 2 and 25 fps depending on my movement and camera speed. I could tell it was a game I'd love, but fuck that.

lol

Johnson is shite

edit: Adam Johnson, before anyone edits my Glen-baby in there

I'm on my way to a non league away game :/. FA Trophy day which means I am privileged to go to Woking FC. Last time we played them they beat up four of our fans :(

I get the feeling we're seeing more penalties being given for these dives, or maybe its because the subject is more popular now to talk about. Dean had a good view of it as well. I had originally felt it was a foul, but that was because the angle was from behind.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who cares if it's a dive! DIE SUNDERLAND

QCeQq.jpg

Simon Grayson, 2010: "Rafa came to speak to me in my office for ten minutes before the game and all he wanted to talk about was Sir Alex."

:lol such a loser

Wilbur

Banned
Simon Grayson, 2010: "Rafa came to speak to me in my office for ten minutes before the game and all he wanted to talk about was Sir Alex."

:lol such a loser

Maybe it's a Stockholm Syndrome thing and Rafa actually wants to fuck Fergus.

Young makes me sad, but I'm glad Tony and Carrick have been 'rested'. No Clev or Anderson though. Hopefully tet get some game.

I thought West Brom deserved the win to be honest. Sunderland just lacked any creativity and rely solely on the wingers to deliver crosses into the box. They'd struggle in the Championship playing like this

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So when does MON actually come under pressure? They're worse than Spurs.

West Brom scored four and Morrison wasn't involved in any of them? I gambled on a 0-0 draw for this, sunderland and WBA defenders got zero point. Terrible start to FF week-end...

Top Bottom